Starting an agency that provides Hunting Consultation

Brickburn: Thanks, will do.

saeng101: Will make a note of that... "to bring value".

Dear Rohan

Good luck with the new venture...
Enjoy the excitement!

Ansie,

Thanks a lot, will do my best.
Appreciate this.

Keep well.

Rohan,

Can you cook ? As you said maybe start at the bottom you could play cook, driver and maybe join on a hunt for experience !

Small story I have a very good Zimbabwean friend Tboy Moyo he is a chef I used him a couple of times on trips as people enjoy him and he enjoys getting out and getting away from restaurant and also hunt a bit. Anyway at the one place we where one of the appy PH girls came to visit for a night or two and she knew that Tboy that is his name was the guy in charge of the kitchen and the meals. Anyway so one afternoon at the end of the hunt all of us went out on the vehicle to see if we could find anything or just have a look around and she asked Tboy "Are you the cook ?" he replied "NO!".

After a while she asked him again but aren't you the cook and again he replied, NO! Then she was totally confused and told him but you are the cook you are making all the meals when he replied "I'm not a cook I'm a chef !" ;) It might not be that funny to you but he knew excatly how to pull her leg and all of us went bursting with laughter.

TboyImpala.jpg
Tboy the chef and his first impala killed by rifle.

Hey Frederik,

Driver: anytime. Join on hunt: desirable and a bonus. Cook: receptive to new, not completely in the dark on that, but definitely no established cook, I mean chef!!!;) ...I remember breaking a few eggs back in home-ec and doing the bachelor thing in England for a while ha ha!

Start at the bottom.

Thats a good looking ram too.

HI ROHAN, YOU SOUND GOOD AND MEAN WELL, SO WELCOME. I AM HOTJOHN FROM ARUSHA TANZANIA,

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DenaI60135

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross