Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
SCI,DSC, QDMA, QU
Hunted
Africa, Europe, Asia, North America
Spike T sent me this picture of a motorcycle he is looking at for purchase. Apparently the seat is genuine crocodile but I have my doubts. Spike insists that his "hog" as he calls it, is really bad to the bone. Apparently the helmet might come with the deal if he can talk the current owner into washing it.

What do you guys say....should he opt for the crocodile seat cover or stick with the vinyl factory look?

motorbikeseat_zpsb13a9fd0.jpg

Attachments

• motorbikeseat_zpsb13a9fd0.jpg
    motorbikeseat_zpsb13a9fd0.jpg
    80.5 KB · Views: 128
Definitely the crocodile seat! He just needs matching boots.

I'd suggest tanning it first.

..Spikeymike, what the hell is all that brown stuff on your hands and face..? :shocked:

That's a classic bike, love the seat, very realistic. Guessing that a cast iron cock protector would be in order to ride this thing. :bonk::shocked:

That's a classic bike, love the seat, very realistic. Guessing that a cast iron cock protector would be in order to ride this thing. :bonk::shocked:

now come on scott us real men have balls of steel we dont need things like that. :laughing:

well well well,this deal is making the local headlines now via the bush telegraph and drumms...:D

the locals that know and adore him for a long time told me that bambino spike loved his wheels even from a very young age

1.jpg

and also as an unfaan on the farm he was known to raise a lot of dust with his trike around the homestead

2.jpg

this newest deal of bwana spike buying the crocodile seat bike is BIG news in the area

even the sales agent who is also the broker of this deal...

3.png

informed me that there will be 3 or more bikes on sale now..

4.jpg 5.jpg5 (2).jpg

a big crowd is already on its way ....

6.jpg6 (2).jpg8.jpg9.jpg

a lot of entrepreneurial caterers will provide fish, beef, goats and chickens for this day to feed the onlookers..:cook2:

10 (6).jpg10 (5).jpgCow-on-a-Motorcycle-06-634x614.jpg10 (3).jpg10 (2).jpg10 (4).jpg

i'm also informed not to worry as security will be very good on the day for bwana spike shopping spree..:samurai:

11 (2).jpg11.jpg

as the event manager are very health contentious, the local ambulance will also be on standby to help out in case off any emergency

12.jpg

go spike..!:happywave:

willem i must thank you for charting the background to this monumental event . i am confidant now that my public will be well fed and protected, as i indulge my taste for superbly engineered and masterfully built pieces of motorbiking history. :cool::acclaim::hail::shades:

I just gotta love this site !

Good humor by the truckload :clap::clap::clap::draught:

You Guys are killing me:laughing: btw Spike when you decide to get rid of the one with the sidecar let me know that would be perfect for deb and I on our hunting trips good gas mileage.

spike, don't worry about the big day coming up ,mate

I've been told by a very reliable source with all the 'inside' information
pimp.jpg

that an innocent question to the leader of the security team that lead to a minor 'scuffle' was only a small 'misunderstanding' and nothing serious

]564587_573212042703664_798432200_n.jpg

my trusted source further categorically denied that any rumor that there is insubordination inside the ranks of the 4- man golden oldies 'firewater' security team that was hired for the event is pure speculation

217702_466029503421919_1408619816_n.jpg

the fact that two members of the team are currently recuperating in hospital is just a coincidence, and they are only 'taking some rest' before D-day

1364134299110 - Copy.png

the fourth member though is still missing ,but persistent rumors will have it that he only went 'underground' for the duration of the job..

but not to worry spike, rest assured that the leader of this golden oldies team is still out there and he has everything under control..

chuck.jpg

meanwhile,the crowd is very excited about this upcoming big event of bwana spike buying a crocodile seat motorbike and are growing by the minute...

387455_145156412294701_1476109703_n.jpg522658_223483344462007_1849552067_n.jpg

the local traffic bribe collectors are also out in force to get their piece of the pie.....

285341_217638341713174_1870271217_n.jpg

but the locals have their own remedy for that and the new brotherhood are already having some success in helping their 'brothers'

281245_183440561799619_1644765322_n.jpg

the event manager hired the best ' affirmative illegal sparky' in town who together with his cousin with rumored overseas 'connections' will also conduct a wedding or two on this joyful day

252510_144806002329742_460930659_n.jpg308652_257523374391337_2067610284_n.jpg318977_156195751190767_2065295473_n.jpg

a special beer will also be introduced to the masses on THIS special day of bwana spike....:cool:

248219_261306650679676_1714595386_n.jpg

keep well and i'll keep you informed if i have any new breaking news....[lol] :peace:
:draught::draught::draught:

[awaiting reports from the other undercover observers out there..]

well done Willem...

spike, is that why you were practising so much with the 9,3 at the ranch last year?? trying to get yourself a new seat?? :gunshooting:

well well well,this deal is making the local headlines now via the bush telegraph and drumms...:D

the locals that know and adore him for a long time told me that bambino spike loved his wheels even from a very young age

View attachment 19522

and also as an unfaan on the farm he was known to raise a lot of dust with his trike around the homestead

View attachment 19523

this newest deal of bwana spike buying the crocodile seat bike is BIG news in the area

even the sales agent who is also the broker of this deal...

View attachment 19506

informed me that there will be 3 or more bikes on sale now..

View attachment 19507 View attachment 19508View attachment 19524

a big crowd is already on its way ....

View attachment 19509View attachment 19510View attachment 19511View attachment 19512

a lot of entrepreneurial caterers will provide fish, beef, goats and chickens for this day to feed the onlookers..:cook2:

View attachment 19517View attachment 19516View attachment 19515View attachment 19514View attachment 19513View attachment 19518

i'm also informed not to worry as security will be very good on the day for bwana spike shopping spree..:samurai:

View attachment 19519View attachment 19520

as the event manager are very health contentious, the local ambulance will also be on standby to help out in case off any emergency

View attachment 19521

go spike..!:happywave:

well done observe :first::laughing::clap:

well done Willem...

spike, is that why you were practising so much with the 9,3 at the ranch last year?? trying to get yourself a new seat?? :gunshooting:

dont know what you are talking about........:whistling::heh:

You Guys are killing me:laughing: btw Spike when you decide to get rid of the one with the sidecar let me know that would be perfect for deb and I on our hunting trips good gas mileage.

no probs Bob you will be 1st in line, i have replaced the M1 carbine etc with a matching pair of .500 doubles , would these accessories be ok ? and am waiting for scott to make some special go faster stickers.....warthogs with rockets coming out of their ass--les!!! :redhot:

no probs Bob you will be 1st in line, i have replaced the M1 carbine etc with a matching pair of .500 doubles , would these accessories be ok ? and am waiting for scott to make some special go faster stickers.....warthogs with rockets coming out of their ass--les!!! :redhot:

Perfect sounds like a nice custom Job. :flame:

hi guys on a more serious note i am just heading out to go to the charity ball my wife kate is putting on with her group of young assistants in aid of Teenage Cancer Trust. there are approx 300 going and its a full sit down dinner do, and the kids put on a show with youngsters between 11 and 23 who have auditioned to win a place in the show. there are bands, dancers and singers, and the winner gets to perform at the main music festival that takes place here in the summer. its the first time most of them have performed in public let alone on a full stage with lighting and sound and in front of so many people. having listened to them in rehearsals they sound amazing. so i hope it goes well and people put their hands in their pockets .the whole thing from organising it to the lighting and sound engineering etc are done by the kids , so its a show put on by kids to help kids. cheers mike :beer:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kemjhon405

Latest profile posts

thriller wrote on Bronkatowski1's profile.
Until this guy posts something on pay it forward free I would avoid him at all costs.
sgtsabai wrote on Buck51's profile.
If it hasn't sold by next week I might be interested. Stock would have to be changed along with some other items. I'm already having a 416 Rigby built so money is a tad bit tight.
The35Whelen wrote on MedRiver's profile.
Hey pal! I'll take all the .375 bullets if they're available.
Thanks!

Cody R. Sieber