Special offer! $4000 for Mid-Asian Ibex hunt and $18000 for Marco polo hunt in Kyrgyzstan!

Congrats! Can't wait to see the pics.

How was trip and hunt? Any advice..............................?.......FWB

For those of you that have done this hunt, what kind of shape does one have to be in? Sheep shape? or something less.

For those of you that have done this hunt, what kind of shape does one have to be in? Sheep shape? or something less.

Report soon.... Better than sheep shape for Ibex for sure.. your at 12,000 to over 15,000+ feet. very little air! My highest point was just over 16,000 North American sheep hunting from 3,500 to 7000 1/2 as high. You will ride a horse 20 to 40K++ per day. I rode over 300 Miles. Average grade of 35-37% in the mountains
Hunted 8 days, could not continue legs were GONE. Got 2 Ibex not a sheep but they were there. Other hunter got a 49" Sheep. But was so sick almost was hospitalized, he wanted go to hospital if he had gotten any sicker , his request. He was a sheep/moose guide in Alberta

I'm 54 , 6' 1" 185 lb and in fair shape. Younger mans hunt is Ibex, Older man hunt Marco Polo. I'm very proud I did as well as I did. Ibex are the toughest country you will ever experience, sheep much easier and lower rolling hills.

Sorry NOT for anyone overweight or in bad shape.

Thanks for the information, I am going to scratch this off my list of possible hunts, I'm not overweight or out of shape but I am not young, Ill stick to the US and Africa. :sheep:

Enjoy the hunt and wear the camera out. Good luck

Well I didn't wear it out, it didn't work! Im not sure why but this is the 2nd Cannon Powershot camera that I have had fail in the same way right after flying overseas. Both showed full battery until you went to take a picture then showed no battery, even after installing fresh batteries. Maybe the airport scanners are to blame? Luckily I had my video camera along, it takes poor stills but they are far better than nothing.

Had a great time. My Ibex were actually 34" and the Marco Polo was lightly broomed at 49" with huge 17" bases. I will post a full report for you guys soon.

Kay and his crew were excellent hosts and did a great job for us.

Merry Christmas and Happy New 2014 Year Dear Hunters!

May this year brings all the desired success and happiness in your life that you can cherish always. Wish you a successful and prosperous 2014.

At the begining of 2014 Year (just January and February 2014) I offer special prices for hunting on Marco Polo sheep and Mid Asian Ibex.

Marco Polo sheep + Mid Asian ibex hunt (Combo Hunt): 20 000 US dollars Duration of round - 12 days, including 9 days of hunting.
The structure of group - 1-4 hunters, is possible participation in group not of the hunters.

Additional trophy;
- Marco polo 15 000 US dollars
- Mid Asian-Ibex 2500 US dollars
- Wolf is free.

Schedule of hunting:
Day 1 - Arrival and transfer to hunting camp, accommodation
Day 2 - Sight in rifle, rest, walk and acclimatization
Days 3-12 - Hunt for Marco Polo Sheep and Ibex
Day 13 - Return to Bishkek, accommodation in hotel
Day 14 - Tour in Bishkek (if desires), return flight home

Included in the price:
Trophy Fee
Pick up and drop off at the airport
All transportation to and from the hunting region
All transportation (jeeps, horses) in the hunting area
All serving staff including one interpreter per group/camp
Invitation letter, firearm permit, hunting permit, state fee
Accommodation and food in the camp
Service of professional guide
Service rangers, cooks and maintenance staff at the hunting camp
Trophy care and packing for shipment
Kyrgyzstan CITES permit & veterinary certificate

Not included in the price:
U.S. CITES permit
Airline ticket to/from Bishkek
Non-hunter fee
Interpreter (if desires)
The cost of additional trophies (if desired) Ibex
Gratuities to Professional Hunter, Guide or Staff
Excess luggage fee charged by airlines
Shipment of trophies
Taxidermy of trophies
Telephone calls
Items of a personal nature
Entry Visa (if required)
Insurance (Trip Cancellation, Medical Evacuation, etc.)

My turn next. I leave on Feb 15 and back around Mar 2. I'll post a hunt report then. Hunting with the brother-in-law to Dennis's guide. Still room for another hunter if someone is game. Bruce

My turn next. I leave on Feb 15 and back around Mar 2. I'll post a hunt report then. Hunting with the brother-in-law to Dennis's guide. Still room for another hunter if someone is game. Bruce

That be a chilly time of year.
I hope they are all down low on open grassy slopes for you.
Stay safe and good luck.

Dear Hunters,

I start taking aplications for the hunting season 2014-2015, please feel free and let me know if any questions!

What is the price of the Ibex?

For this year the price of mid-asian ibex would be $4500 each for two hunters, for more than two hunters would be $4200 each ibex.

Regards,

Kairat K. Akmatbekov

Last edited by a moderator:
Included in the price:
Trophy Fee
Pick up and drop off at the airport
All transportation to and from the hunting region
All transportation (jeeps, horses) in the hunting area
All serving staff including one interpreter per group/camp
Invitation letter, firearm permit, hunting permit, state fee
Accommodation and food in the camp
Service of professional guide
Service rangers, cooks and maintenance staff at the hunting camp
Trophy care and packing for shipment
Kyrgyzstan CITES permit & veterinary certificate

Not included in the price:
U.S. CITES permit
Airline ticket to/from Bishkek
Non-hunter fee
Interpreter (if desires)
The cost of additional trophies (if desired) Ibex
Gratuities to Professional Hunter, Guide or Staff
Excess luggage fee charged by airlines
Shipment of trophies
Taxidermy of trophies
Telephone calls
Items of a personal nature
Entry Visa (if required)
Insurance (Trip Cancellation, Medical Evacuation, etc.)

When do you start booking hunts for 2015 interested in ibex thanks

How does the interpreter work? Is it a one on one or does this person go with the group?
What's the additional cost?

I could seriously do this hunt for 2015. Maybe make it an Africa Hunting Special Hunt?

How does the interpreter work? Is it a one on one or does this person go with the group?
What's the additional cost?

For each group one interpreter. For each hunter costs $350 for whole hunting period, for group of hunters would be $600. Just one thing is, the interpreter will stay at camp.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobbyeriBlorm

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg