Reaction score
Website
www.skinafrika.com
Deals & offers
Media
Member of
SCI.Yeswehunt

AH-WARNING

Theo Blignaut from Skinafrika Enterprises/ Theunis De Bruin Nyaka Safari's present the following great deal.
Join PF Theunis de Bruin on this special. Hunt the fearsome Cape buffalo bull and cow on Sandringham farm (5000 hectares) which has a open border with the Kruger National Park Hoedspruit side. One off the few farms that has free roaming Cape buffalo. Discounted price $ 15 000 all inclusive.Normal price For bull alone $ 15 000. Don't miss this opportunity.

Attachments

• buff sand.jpg
    buff sand.jpg
    28.5 KB · Views: 170
  • lapa sand.jpg
    lapa sand.jpg
    16.8 KB · Views: 127
  • bungalow sandring.jpg
    bungalow sandring.jpg
    16.9 KB · Views: 141
  • bedroom sand.jpg
    bedroom sand.jpg
    11.3 KB · Views: 120
Last edited by a moderator:
Guys this a tremendous offer hunt 7 days.2 weeks ago Theuns The PF while hunting there saw one herd of 200 buffalo. Open fence with Kruger Park this is mean buffalo!! Test your skill.

Hunters you will pay for a 7 day hunt for a bull the same price you pay for this buff pair.Bring a friend with to hunt the cow and only pay day fees extra. That way you can get your bull @ +- $12000.Hurry!It is a real great deal.

While Theo is a new member he is offering a very good special safari deal on a pair of trophy cape buffalo.

Again One is bull and the other one cow. By the way the cow will be just a difficult to obtain as the Bull. And the chance that is offered if for 2 very fine trophies in the 40 inch range...

While i am not sure what else is available on the concession this is a bargain.

Now where are the bargain seekers when a good opportunity comes around.

While Theo is a new member he is offering a very good special safari deal on a pair of trophy cape buffalo.

Again One is bull and the other one cow. By the way the cow will be just a difficult to obtain as the Bull. And the chance that is offered if for 2 very fine trophies in the 40 inch range...

While i am not sure what else is available on the concession this is a bargain.

Now where are the bargain seekers when a good opportunity comes around.

James, from the reviews here on AH. Perhaps not a bargain?!

If you look on the skinafrika.com website you will see some of the pages for Nyaka Safaris and Taxidermy with a principal Theuns de Bruin aka "PH Theuns"
exoticemblem.jpeg
taxidermprices.jpeg

Reviews of Nyaka Safaris

Brett from N/A
My uncle, cousin, and I hunted with them in Tanzania 2006. The hunt was a disaster in every aspect from start to finish. My cousin didn't shoot a single animal. My uncle and I did and we have yet to receive our trophies 5 years later. The owner TJ De Bruin is a pathological liar and he still owes my cousin and I money on a partial refund of the hunt he promised (because he agreed it was so bad). The crook even had the balls to ask my uncle and I to send more money after the hunt for shipping the trophies. Like the title says RUN AND RUN FAST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Coincidence???

Theo

Thank you for this news was not aware off that. Will cut this Theuns De Bruin out and use my other outfitters.

AH-WARNING

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you for this news was not aware off that. Will cut this Theuns De Bruin out and use my other outfitters.

How can you cut out one of your buisnesspartners?
This was copied from your website:

SkinAfrika/
Nyaka
Safari's
Homepage
Nyaka started 25
years ago as a
taxidermist factory
and hunting outfit.
Theuns de Bruin is
in charge of all
sections. Wicus 40
years old is the
qualified
taxidermist and
extraordinary work
is done by him.
Kobus the
Professional hunter
35 years old has
done 300 hunting
trips with foreign
clients. Theo
Blignaut (skinafrika )
is in charge of web
advertising. The
business specializes
in trophy hunting,
taxidermy and
exotic game
furniture. We also
trade in game
skins,wall mounts
and rug mounts.
Please contact us
for more
information and
Google our website
www.skinafrika.co

I smell something funny.....

TOTALLY different website now from when I pulled the images from the site and posted them here.

Pays to do some homework!

I have decided to change all info on my website because off another website that I was not aware off by nyaka Safari's.I did not mislead anybody and if you can proof otherwise do it on this AH. I am a straight forward and value my clients highly. What I offer I will deliver. I have associations with reputable highly respectable outfitters and game farmers. watch my site and you will agree. I apologise for not checking on Theuns which is a pastor preaching every Sunday to his congregation.But then he has to answer to our Lord not to me. I am really very dissapointed in what he did.I put hours and nites putting all the info on the site and to be let down by Theuns.:mad:
The site belongs to me fully and I can change direction if I want to don't you agree.That is what I did.When I got the bad news and it was bad really!! I could not be associated with theuns and service like that. I was an investment broker for 32 years and clients stayed with me till my business was sold. I think like in brokerage there should be a blacklist and work people out like that. I should have smelled something when he did not agree with me about working the US market .In any case I did and the worms came out.I can just imagine something like that happens connected to me.so be assured my intentions is pure on this site.:victory:

I am sorry things got a bit awkward in your first entrys here Theo. I am a firm believer of letting people have a second chance, so I would wish you all of luck. Keep the good hunt offers coming and you will soon see clients from this site.
:thumb:

Good luck Theo.
Get those details into this post so Jerome can remove the AH warning.
As soon as the required details are included he will remove the warning.

Keep everyone up to date.

Sort those rotten apples and get those offers up.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bkNen

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross