SPAIN: Hunting Report For Gold Beceite Ibex Hunt In Spain

And my 62 yr old legs??? :LOL::ROFLMAO:

Very nice Ram

Great hunt. Wmh.(y)

:Turtle: slow :Turtle: but :Turtle: steady :Turtle: wins :Turtle: the :Turtle: race :Turtle:

:A No1:
Like the tortoise and the rabbit race??? :rolleyes:
I am actually quite fit to walk etc BUT mountain climbing and soft sand walking kills my back!!!!

Then you shall not worry, not for the climb of the mountains in Spain.
Kyle and Heidi are very used to their terrain in Canada and their backyard is like these Spanish mountains. They outwalked us all so we had to make him work for it :A Bravo:

Big5 . . . have you hunted in the Game reserve for the Gredos Ibex? I may say that the rocks in the Gredos area are a bit more tricky than the Beceite area. For Gredos the paths make you cross areas with many stones that can move when you step on them and get really slippery with the morning dew or fog or bit of rain so you must be extra careful. :Happy:

Yes, I did hunt the Gredos Mountains and took a terrific ram. With morning fog and dew the rocks and boulders were a bit slippery but nothing I found to be unmanageable. Although I took my ram just below the summit our upward trek was not what I would consider overly difficult.

My hunt for Ibex in the Gredos Mountains and for Red Deer in a cork forrest area of southern Spain was fabulous and will always provide many memories. My wife accompanied me on the trip and while I was hunting she remained behind with the outfitter's wife and toured various 'white villages'. She also had a wonderful time sightseeing and shopping and looks forward to returning.

Beautiful country, warm and friendly people and terrific food.

High on the hit list.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CharlineDu

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Coltwoody@me.com
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross