South African Safari--Worth $7550..selling for $4500 obo---need to sell...make offer!!!

Discussion in 'GREAT DEALS on Hunts Worldwide' started by moncada, Sep 20, 2013.

1. moncada

moncada New Member

Dream hunt! South Africa Big Game experience! They are also experts in archery hunts. Don't miss out. Outfitter reviews are top notch! Best of all its a hunt for two! Take your spouse, kid or hunting buddy along to enjoy the same fantastic experience!

Includes transportation from/to the airport, one week of lodging, food, drinks and outstanding hospitality for 2 hunters. Comes with one trophy per Hunter, either an impala or blesbuck. Includes vehicle, guide, Skinner and field prep! Your choice to purchase additional animals/trophies (expert hunter, tracker, skinner and field prep for additional animals included).

Hunt is through NB Safaris, they are an outstanding outfit, you will not be disapointed. Outfitter reviews are top in its class. I have plenty more information, packet and contact information for owner and USA contact. (Trust me they are fantastic people and will answer any questions you may have).

This is aprox $7, 500 value! Purchased through a friends of NRA dinner auction (unfortunately I am unable to go on this hunt in the next couple of years) Wanting to sell or trade for the below items. (By the way they are very flexible on hunting dates and will give you additional time if needed to attend your new hunt package)

Willing to sell or trade for the following (open to other trades):
    ATV (for my Dad to get around on his elk hunt), UTV, Jeep, motorcycle, 5th wheel, travel trailer or Decent 4X4 vehicle

Or tell me what you have to trade and I might just be interested!

Cash buyers: make an offer

775-336-8821 or 775-450-3552

The hunt will be extended for another two years or so for whomever purchases it. Please call me for any more information... Sarah