South African PH Devlin Carton-Barber Shot and Killed

Discussion in 'News & Announcements' started by AfricaHunting.com, Aug 8, 2011.

1. Kowas Hunting Safaris

Kowas Hunting Safaris AH Veteran

My Photos:
    Member of:
    NAPHA, DSC, SCI
    Hunted:
    NAMIBIA, AFRICA.
    Deceased Devlin Carton-Barber - CONDOLENCES

Kowas Hunting Safaris conveys our sincere condolences to the bereaved family of Devlin Carton-Barrber. We further more express our sympathy to the USA hunting clients who were with them during the time of the accident. You are all in our thoughts and prayers.

2. Hartzview Hunting Safaris

Hartzview Hunting Safaris SPONSOR AH Fanatic

My Photos:
    Member of:
    SCI, PHASA, DSC, NRA
    Hunted:
    South Africa, Namibia, Botswana, Zimbabwe
    Our sincere condolences from Hartzview Hunting Safaris to Steven, Teegan and the rest of Devlin's family. I personally worked with Devlin a few times and he was a friendly man that would go out of his way to help others. The people that did this should pay for what they have done!

3. observe

observe CONTRIBUTOR AH Fanatic

My Photos:
    Member of:
    SAHGCA [Skilled Hunter qualified-Cum Laude], Handgun Hunters Assosiation of SA, Bowhunting, SAGA, Provincial Heavy caliber target shooting teams, Bisley qualified, Army sharpshooter rifle & pistol qualified, ...
    Hunted:
    R.S.A,Namibia,Venda
    what a sad happening-my condolences to the family
    visitors from oversea-i'm ashamed to say that this is currently the daily reality in my beautiful sa

[-also 25-30 milj illigal & jobless immigrants in sa,a proven statistic that the gov. deny--crime definitly out of control due in no small part to the inifficient 'leaders' in the ruling party]