AH member
Reaction score
Website
www.chacmasafari.co.za
Deals & offers
Media
Hunted
Sweden, USA, Zimbabwe, Mocambique, South-Africa
2012-09-02 001 2012-09-02 008 (800x533).jpgLEOPARD HUNT for 2013. Chacma Safari was awarded a leopard tag in the Limpopo Province of South Africa. Here is your opportunity to hunt this elusive predator in the beautiful Waterberg mountains.

HUNT DETAILS
Leopard hunt will take place at Chacma Safari, Melkriver, Limpopo, South Africa. This will be a 14 day hunt including travel days.

The full package hunt will sell for $25 000 which includes
Full lodge accommodation with meals and drinks $ 11 900
14% VAT on daily rates
Laundry
Service of professional hunter and staff
Safari vehicle
Transport within hunting area
Field preparation of trophy
Pick-up and drop-off at airport
Cites and TOPS permit of $ 1 000
Pre-baiting fees of $2 100
Leopard trophy fee of $10 000
Transport of trophy to our taxidermy
Package exclude
Accommodation before and after the hunt
Taxidermy, dipping and shipping fees
All non-hunting activities

To confirm this hunt a deposit of $ 15 000 is payable. No refund of deposit can be made if the client cancels the safari. This is because the permit gets issued in the name of the hunter and is non-transferable. TOPS application should be submitted on or before 29 March 2012.
Extra days can be added. One observer/non-hunter can be accommodated at no cost.
P.H. Willem van der Merwe

Willem, Welcome to AH.

One of those rare tags in Limpopo.

Good luck with the hunt.

Wimpy hello boet have we had some rain? Miss SA and friends and family, to all with leopard tags as rare as they are, booking with a reputable outfit is integral to your success in something as special as a Leopard safari, wimpy most definitely has the knowledge and experience to provide whom ever books with a consumate and successful hunting experience......

As always my very best...

Hi Jaco, it been raining here non stop since yesterday.Thanks for the post and best of luck to you on your marketing trip.

Regards.

Willem, the link to your site does not work. It goes to your lodge.

Please go to Home if you want to see my website. send me an e-mail if you need more info.

Thanks.
Willem

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AishaYpd4

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross