SOUTH AFRICA: Wormald Hunting Adventures

NY hunter

Reaction score
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
NRA, SCI
Has anyone hunted with Wormald Hunting Adventures? Planning a trip to the Eastern Cape in 2012, any info would be appreciated. Thanks

Has anyone hunted with Wormald Hunting Adventures? Planning a trip to the Eastern Cape in 2012, any info would be appreciated. Thanks

Hunted with Roy 2 years ago and going back this year and taking our kids and spouses back in Sept
Would highly recommend hunting with him and his family

I have known Roy for many years he took me under his wing when I just started going on my international marketing trips, he's been in the industry for an amazingly long time, and together with his son, Tex, runs their operation like a Swiss made watch,

Accomodations are good the area is beautifull and the Wormald's will provide you with a truly memorable experience all you have to do is to sit back and enjoy.

Have a wonderfull trip and let us know how much fun you had, Say hi to Roy and Tex!

My very best as always.

I have known Roy for many years he took me under his wing when I just started going on my international marketing trips, he's been in the industry for an amazingly long time, and together with his son, Tex, runs their operation like a Swiss made watch,....

That is a vote you can trust for sure.

Yes I have been there several times. Info... bring a Bi-pod for your rifle as shots can be long.

If you go after May 10th, be prepared for cold weather.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Huntingthewoods

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Francois R wrote on Lance Hopper's profile.
Hi Lance hope you well. The 10.75 x 68 did you purchase it in the end ? if so are you prepared to part with it ? rgs Francois