SOUTH AFRICA: Witklip Safaris or African Hunt Lodge

Don't go to Witklip Safaris' website www.witklipsafaris.co.za...

Warning: Something's Not Right Here!

www.witklipsafaris.co.za contains content from analytic-google.net, a site known to distribute malware. Your computer might catch a virus if you visit this site.
Google has found malicious software may be installed onto your computer if you proceed. If you've visited this site in the past or you trust this site, it's possible that it has just recently been compromised by a hacker. You should not proceed, and perhaps try again tomorrow or go somewhere else.
We have already notified analytic-google.net that we found malware on the site. For more about the problems found on analytic-google.net, visit the Google Safe Browsing diagnostic page.

If you understand that visiting this site may harm your computer, proceed anyway.

Help improve detection of malware by sending additional data to Google about sites on which you see this warning. This data will be handled in accordance with the Safe Browsing privacy policies.

You have to love these guys. Just looks so innocent then........bam! Kill your computer!

Hey Tampabayfishing Welcome to AH. Check out the guys on the Outfitters page you'll have better luck.

Jerome Thanks for the warning I was going to go to there website and check them out, You've saved me a headache.

Sorry fellow members for posting the Witklip website, my Apple did not show any threat of Virus activity. The African Hunt Lodge website is the main website that refers to Witklip as a concession.

I gahered the african hunt lodge markets hunts for Witklip from the USA. I do ot have any information on them. I know that they had 1 leopard advertised for 2012 in Limpopo before the draw took place ........

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ekaterina Lobach North Fork Bullets

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!