SOUTH AFRICA: The Ultimate Family & Couples Destination!

Limcroma Safaris

Sponsor
Since 2014
AH elite
Reviews
Reaction score
Website
www.limcroma.com
Deals & offers
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Member of
PHASA, SCI, DSC, NRMEF, NWTF, DU, QDMA
Hunted
South Africa, Namibia, Mozambique, Zimbabwe, Botswana.
Limcroma Logo.jpg

We had a fantastic 2015 season at Limcroma, and we are very much looking forward to the beginning if the 2016 season. At Limcroma, we feel that we were one of the very first in the business to recognize the demand and specialize in providing high quality couples & family safaris. The family concept is a cornerstone for us in our personal and professional lives. Today, the traditional family structure faces many challenges. There is no better place to build and reinforce that structure than on safari together. Our main goal will always be to provide high quality, affordable safaris available to the entire family.

Whether you are looking for a romantic couples getaway, or a family adventure, we welcome the opportunity to exceed your expectations at every level. In addition to the fantastic hunting opportunities that abound, we can include an extensive selection of game viewing, cultural, and adrenalin-filled adventure excursions to every safari. If a little self-indulgence is in order, we also offer a full array of spa and massage treatments for our guests. Our first-class accommodations and unsurpassed level of personal service will ensure that every family member has the ultimate African experience. We do not compromise on comfort, luxury, and attention to the smallest details.

Here are just a few of the highlights from our families and couples who visited us in the 2015 season. We entertained some old friends, and made lots of new friends. We had lots of laughs, great adventures, and made lots of memories as always. Thank you for letting us share our guests' adventures with you. More to come.....

T family giraffe.jpg

BM.jpg

B & A.jpg

AD.jpg

EK 2.jpg

J & K Ede.jpg

slaten fam.jpg

J & C Mandola 2.jpg

J family.jpg

JA.jpg

KP and sons.jpg

BR.jpg

TJ family.jpg

J & C Mandola 1.jpg

D & J Ham.jpg

Wilbanks fam.jpg

Looks good!

Nice pics, thanks for sharing some of the lucky hunters memories

Lots of happy faces!

My husband and I hunted at Limcroma Safaris with Hannes Els a couple of years ago. His place is all that is advertised and more. The entire staff are all great folks that can never do enough for you. We did a plainsgame hunt with rifle and bow, and they planned everything out beautifully. We did 8 days and I wish we could have stayed another week! We will be planning a return trip with the kids as soon as they are big enough. :A Thumbs Up:

Nice pictures.. Heck of a nice eland.

Wouldn't mind having an eland like that one myself.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChadwickTo

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross