SOUTH AFRICA: Thank You Steyn Safari

jdkmom

Reaction score
Hunting reports
Africa
My husband and I had an absolutely amazing time in South Africa, thanks to Steyn Safari! As a woman who enjoys the finer things in life, I was a little leery about traveling to South Africa. I like cozy beds, warm showers, good food, and of course, good hunting. :) With Abie Steyn and his crew, we lacked for nothing. The lodge was absolutely incredible with every amenity I could ask for. And what they didn't have on location, they quickly got. Their entire attitude was about making this a once-in-a-lifetime trip for each and every guest, and it showed. Each morning began with super yummy food, followed by intense hunting and animal watching. The guides were intent on helping us each get the right animal without letting us settle for something smaller or of lesser quality. When I wanted to shoot the first springbok I saw, they helped me wait until a quality trophy came along. My husband got a huge kudu with his bow, making a dream come true. We had four people in our group, of which I was the only woman, and we all came home extremely satisfied. Regardless of jet lag, we were ready to go back the next day! Thanks so much to Abie Steyn, Tracey, and crew for making this such an amazing experience and dream come true! We're looking forward to coming back next summer!! :clapping:

P1010881.jpg
P1010920.jpgP1020024.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
thanks for the report, glad to hear you had a great time there,

Congratulations.

Thanks for the hunt report!

Congrats, glad you had a good time. You took a nice springbok and that kudu will look super on your wall.

Proper Springbok and fantastic Kudu with a bow, well done!!

Congrats on your hunt and very nice trophies !

Thanks for sharing.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PWA703

Latest profile posts

85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.
Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.