SOUTH AFRICA: Serengeti Safari's In Limpopo 1st Timer

That's one big ass waterbuck and the impala ain't to shabby! Group picture is one of the best I've seen, congratulations.

You don't have to threaten me with a good time. Here are my trophies plus an awesome group photo they drug our skulls out for. Thanks for the nice comments guys.

View attachment 50359 View attachment 50357 View attachment 50356 You don't have to threaten me wView attachment 50338 View attachment 50340View attachment 50341 View attachment 50342View attachment 50343 View attachment 50344 View attachment 50352View attachment 50353
i dont see any red wine drinkers in that group.oh well,the beer is great also.

Come on now Edward, believe it or not, we did dabble in some red wine at dinner, mostly so we could feel fancy! Haha!

Come on now Edward, believe it or not, we did dabble in some red wine at dinner, mostly so we could feel fancy! Haha!
good man!!!

Thanks Rocket, although Douglas was an amazing barman, I'm not sure he could of handled much more. We kept him very busy. He kept the rum, scotch, vodka, and beer flowing like water. He didn't even have time to pose for a proper picture!View attachment 50373
Congrats on an awesome hunt! I'd be at the Bar as well Celebrating!

A lot of exceptional animals taken, congrats, you are right the waterbuck trophies are very nice, those kudu look superb.

A lot of exceptional animals taken, congrats, you are right the waterbuck trophies are very nice, those kudu look superb.

Thank you, my Waterbuck was 31" with a 26" spread and 9" bases. I was extremely thrilled, but of course I saw about 10 larger ones over the rest of the trip. I don't know what they put in the water, but they have gigantic waterbuck there. All of the Kudu were right around, but just on the north side of 50", except for the one little one on the left, that was a miscommunication between PH and hunter. They both could see 2 kudu, just not the same 2 kudu, so the one on the right wasn't the one they were both seeing. It was a funny story and gave us plenty of ammo for ball busting at the bar. They made it right though and took him back out after Kudu, I believe his second was 54".

There's the proof!

Thanks for sharing.

I was wondering about that one kudu, your story explains everything :).

Congrats, Shaft, looks like you guys had a great time, and some very nice trophies.

Congratulations on a great hunt and some fantastic trophies.

Great trophies. Wmh. (y)

What a great hunt it was shaft55. What a great hunt indeed. Stand By for my take of hunting Serengeti Safaris, with a bow.

A warthog taken at Serengeti Safaris in Limpopo South Africa.

IMG_1471.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Great trophies..Love them all!

Do they have a website?

Great report and photos. Congrats and thanks for sharing

good for you.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
noah8899

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg