SOUTH AFRICA: Safari With Bosbok In Limpopo

Yes, that is nice nyala! Someday I would like to look for a nice one too!

All the animals look to be good quality but that impala and nyala are dream animals for sure.

Congratulations for a Great hunt to you Ses and your son......I see He got a very good blood treatment in his face........well done.
Awesome impala and I like that nyala also and let me tell you......Eland will come......!!!!!

Thank´s for share.......!!!!!!

Thanks guys, I will post more stuff and pics coming up.

Looks like a great hunt. Fun to take someone new to Africa and watch them take some trophies. Nice Nyala. The mass in the horns make him look shorter. Darn nice bull. Congrats Bruce

Lots of nice animals! Glad you guys had a great hunt. I hope to do the same thing for my son one day.

Oh, and Bill C. is pulling our leg....the Blesbuck is really his favorite!

Wow, yeah...the Impala is a toad. Nyala too. Good grief!

Sestoppelman,

Welcome home and I salute you as a proper Father.
Proper Fathers are mighty scarce these days.
Because of your diligence, that son of yours will grow up to be a fine and proper man.

Regards,
Velo Dog.

I thank you for the praise Velo Dog. Much appreciated.

I want to give a big shout out to Afton Guest House in Joberg. They were there to help get me thru SAPS both ways and took us right to our gates as well. On return our flight left Polokwane 2 hours early due to a flight change and we didn't get the word to Afton, but they showed up at Jo anyway and helped facilitate the whole process for us. They off great service at a reasonable price. I hate to say this but its easier to get a rifle thru Joberg than it is to get one thru JFK! No joke.

…...On return our flight left Polokwane 2 hours early due to a flight change and we didn't get the word to Afton, but they showed up at Jo anyway and helped facilitate the whole process for us. …..

You mean a service provider did not have to be told what your needs were?
They did not have to be told that airlines change schedules?
All on their own?
Perhaps there are a few folks in the Taxidermy and Shipping industry that should be sent over to these guys for some training!

That is a nice change. Someone who knows there job and gets it done right.

A++ for Afton on that one.

All I can say is you must be one happy father. The boy did well Ses, they all look like good shots. Congrats, many congrats to you and your son.

Thanks Scott!

Great job ses, congrats to your son!

This is Zephyr from Zimbabwe who we spent a few days hunting with. He helped us load up the nyala after we got him, though he wasn't there at the taking. He is a very good hunter and friendly as well.

Attachments

• IMG_0514.JPG
    IMG_0514.JPG
    672.8 KB · Views: 114
The python and rhino really add a special note to the trip...cherries on top of the sundae.

Your son performed in a stellar fashion! You guys will be sharing memories of this trip as long as you are breathing.

Tim

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillieBurk

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg