South Africa: SA on High Alert for 11 Terrorists

Our idiot in chief Odumbo said of ISIS some time back that they were the "Junior Varsity" team compared to Al-Qaeda We now see how that is going! Afraid these guys are much worse than just varmints, and must be taken seriously or at some point down the road, its going to get bloody serious, and much more difficult.

that road is getting shorter. libya is just over the water from europe........http://shoebat.com/2015/02/20/isis-...aign-egyptian-libyan-relations-falling-apart/

http://www.reuters.com/article/2015/02/20/us-libya-security-idUSKBN0LO0SS20150220

marius i didnt think there were 17 people left after everyone was thrown out............;)
The ANC were at one time a terrorist group, my PH said nothing has changed

The world is out of control. Passive coward governments are allowing ISIS and the likes to become reborn Nazis. Our IDIOT of a so called President should grow some BALLS. If anyone thinks this man loves America I suggest you had better move to another country fast. If only Ronald Regan was in office now you could rest assured there would be no ISIS .

It actually has to do with statistics. The Feds keep track of what race an officer is and what percentage of races the officer contacts on a daily basis. So if an officer is white ad 90% of his stops are with minority's than according to the statistics he is a racist. In reality it's rediculous. Officers ride beats in certain areas of town. Depending on the demographics of the area he/she works is the biggest factor of what percentage of a certain race the officer comes into contact every day. When I worked north the vast majority of people I came into contact with were black. That's because the north side of town is almost exclusively a black community. When I was east it was the same but with Hispanics because that's where the Hispanic population lives. Now I'm west, which has a completely different demographic. It's a numbers game but the Feds activity seek and target officers who in reality are just doing their job and work in minority neighborhoods. I was using the headlight thing as an example.
This is what happens brother when America becomes increasing liberal. Some say this is progress.....Really? I don't know about you but I liked it better when I was a youngster. If we keep going this way we will collapse as a once great country. Can't wait till O shit head is out of office. Then Hillary??? God help us!

The world is out of control. Passive coward governments are allowing ISIS and the likes to become reborn Nazis. Our IDIOT of a so called President should grow some BALLS. If anyone thinks this man loves America I suggest you had better move to another country fast. If only Ronald Regan was in office now you could rest assured there would be no ISIS .

Hillary has his Balls ;)

That's pretty much it.

'I feel your pain' Gizmo. I've been retired for quite a number of years now and I'm glad that's the case. My career was spent in Los Angeles County (not exactly a low-crime incident area) beginning in the late 60's and at a time when you were allowed to do your job.

Don't let them beat you down. Good luck and good hunting both here an abroad!

'I feel your pain' Gizmo. I've been retired for quite a number of years now and I'm glad that's the case. My career was spent in Los Angeles County (not exactly a low-crime incident area) beginning in the late 60's and at a time when you were allowed to do your job.

Don't let them beat you down. Good luck and good hunting both here an abroad!
Thank you, I'll tell you things sure have changed just in the last 13 years that I've been doing it. It's got to where its not fun anymore. The days of just being able to do your job are over. My city has one of the highest crime rates in the state and we are 10 to 15 times higher than the national average on homicide. It gets rougher ever year and we are more and more restricted on how we can do our business. I'm glad I'm on the down hill side. I couldn't imagine having to start out now. I have 7 years more tops then I'm out. Hopefully less if I can get mt businesses where they need to be.

Big 5, I've always been envious of you guys in some aspects. That would have been a great time to have been a cop. The pay was shit though back then. At least we get a half ass decent salary now. It's not what it should be but we're not starving like you guys did. It be great to sit down and drink a beer with you sometime, I enjoy listening to how ya'll used to do things.

Big 5, I've always been envious of you guys in some aspects. That would have been a great time to have been a cop. The pay was shit though back then.

I wouldn't trade my memories for the increased pay of today. Keep up the good fight my friend.

It actually has to do with statistics. The Feds keep track of what race an officer is and what percentage of races the officer contacts on a daily basis. So if an officer is white ad 90% of his stops are with minority's than according to the statistics he is a racist. In reality it's rediculous. Officers ride beats in certain areas of town. Depending on the demographics of the area he/she works is the biggest factor of what percentage of a certain race the officer comes into contact every day. When I worked north the vast majority of people I came into contact with were black. That's because the north side of town is almost exclusively a black community. When I was east it was the same but with Hispanics because that's where the Hispanic population lives. Now I'm west, which has a completely different demographic. It's a numbers game but the Feds activity seek and target officers who in reality are just doing their job and work in minority neighborhoods. I was using the headlight thing as an example.

This might be a stupid question but I am genuinely curious about this. What if the officer is black, Hispanic, or some other minority and 90% of his stops are white people? Would the statistics or government consider him a racist as well or? Also what if you have a black officer and 90% of his stops are Hispanics? Or a Hispanic officer and 90% of his stops are black people?

That's an interesting question. In all of our promotional material ethics books this has been discussed. To generalize and paraphrase the answer is yes it matters. According to the government powers that be, if you are a minority than you do not have the capacity to be a racist, at least from the standpoint of the government funded organizations such as the NAACP or LULAC. This really isn't any different than affirmative action legislation. You could have two candidates. One white and the other a minority, if the white candidate is more qualified than the minority but the company or agency doesn't have the percentages of minorities/ women that it needs than regardless of qualifications the minority will be hired. That's our government at work.

In Minnesota the News is not allowed to mention the Color of an indivudal when giving a discription, which must come as a comfort to the dozens of University of Minnesota Coeds who were raped and Beaten by someone who is now Faceless

That's an interesting question. In all of our promotional material ethics books this has been discussed. To generalize and paraphrase the answer is yes it matters. According to the government powers that be, if you are a minority than you do not have the capacity to be a racist, at least from the standpoint of the government funded organizations such as the NAACP or LULAC. This really isn't any different than affirmative action legislation. You could have two candidates. One white and the other a minority, if the white candidate is more qualified than the minority but the company or agency doesn't have the percentages of minorities/ women that it needs than regardless of qualifications the minority will be hired. That's our government at work.

Wow. Yes there is the same problem with affirmative action in Canada especially when it comes to government positions/jobs in big cities like Toronto for example.

Now isn't saying that only white people are racists is as racist and erroneous as saying that only blacks are criminals?

You are 100% correct. If you look at it with common sense it will never make any sense. Les we forget these laws were written and idealistic agendas pushed by such forward thinkers like Nancy Pelosi. ( Sarcasm intended) Ya know the whole we gotta pass this thing so we can see what's in it mentality.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChadwickTo

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross