SOUTH AFRICA: Our First Safari with Andrew Harvey Safaris Was Excellen

Bwana Mike

Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
Safari Club International, Tucson Trap & Skeet Club, NRA Life Member, GOA Member.
Hunted
USA, Canada, South Africa
IMG_5905.jpg
IMG_5872.jpg
IMG_5842.jpg IMG_5813.jpg IMG_5805.jpg

Andrew Harvey is a very knowledgeable, extremely reliable, highly competent and skillful professional hunter. His employee Peter, who acted as our driver, skinner and tracker, was hardworking and courteous. Together, these two gentlemen produced the most wonderful hunting adventure of a lifetime for my brother and I.

My brother and I hunted 5 animals each, from 9 different species in 8 days with a 100% success rate. This was our first safari to Africa and Andrew got us every animal on our lists. All of the animals we took were well above average representative trophy specimens. Most of the animals will qualify for the SCI record book.

We hunted on 5 different ranches and stayed in 4 different lodges. All of the accommodations, meals, housekeeping and staff were 5 star! Andrew provided a well organized, comfortable and safe safari from the time he picked us up at the airport until the time he dropped us off at the airport. There were no worries, no delays and no mistakes.

My brother and I are already planning our next safari in 2 or 3 years time and it will definitely be with Andrew Harvey Safaris. :cool:

Last edited by a moderator:
Glad you had a great hunt i know Andrew his skinner and his dog personally.
Johan

You have some great looking tropies there. Congratulations.

Glad you had a excellent time! Thanks for the pictures!

Glad you were satisfied with your first hunt.
You must have been driving like fiends to get to all the lodges and get your hunting done.
Thanks for the pictures please tell some of the tales of the hunts.

Bwana Mike Congratz on a fine hunt looks and sounds like you had a great time.

Congrats Mike, beautiful animals, and the backdrop in the photos are awesome as well.

Thanks for the hunt report and great trophy photos Bwana Mike!

Nice report and sounds like a great time.

If you have a chance and take the time go to the outfitter section and place a report for
[h=2]Andrew Harvey Safaris[/h]

I know Andrew personally and he is an honest, straight forward, and generous PH in South Africa. Several of my friends have hunted with him and they all have had a great adventure. As soon as my daughter gets a bit older, I plan on heading over and hunting with Andrew.

Would be hunting with him sooner but alas he does not have leopard on quota.

Thanks for the report and congratulations for those nice trophies.

I met Andrew in april last year , He was coming with clients as we had one day left . He was and seemed to be a nice Guy. Helso told me He comes to the States every year and visits Baltimore where I am from.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelitaAu

Latest profile posts

Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Jackal hunt on triggercam,