SOUTH AFRICA: My First Safari Hartzview

I want to send out a GIANT thank you to this site & it's members. From day 1, very welcoming & inviting of knowledge. You know who you are.... And a special shout out to my boy Phoenix Phil.... That dude was HUGE....a wealth of intel & patience!!! I beat him down with so many questions, I'm sure he's ready to strangle me. I still owe him a Biggo Texas steak dinner! Again.... Many thanks to you y'all.... Made a dream a reality!

BWH

Glad you had a great first hunt. Love the old worn down springbok. The Zebra......very unique. Congratulations! Thanks for sharing the report and photos.

All the best.

Great hunt, Brad! I knew you would do well...great trophies! :D Now you need a lion! ;) And, as usual, Jacques and Bullet performed magnificently! (y)

Thank you G! All your words of wisdom were indeed appreciated & heeded! It was all great.... Exceeded expectations! I will be back God willing.... Lion.... I don't know just yet... Still a lot of PG to take! Okay.... Not a lot... Some! 10 was a good round number for first safari. Maybe just 5 next time if wife has anything to say.... Best of luck to you... Few more months & you are Eastbound!

nice animals bwh that zebra is real nice , man .
you had yourself some fun on ya first African adventure ,it will be hard to beat over the next five or so ....

You are most welcome. :) You WILL go back to Africa...it is just a matter of when. In the meantime, you have great memories of your first African adventure. I'll let you know how September goes for me...another adventure with Jacques in South Africa! :D

Congrats. Its sounds like a great hunt.

Thanks for sharing all your beautiful trophies and experience.

Very nice trophies sir. Sounds like you had a very action packed week. I think a second trip is in order. Thank you for sharing with everyone.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hongduongcomvn

Latest profile posts

Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Francois R wrote on Lance Hopper's profile.
Hi Lance hope you well. The 10.75 x 68 did you purchase it in the end ? if so are you prepared to part with it ? rgs Francois