Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Member of
SCI
Hunted
USA, S. Africa
@vinnymbogo took advantage of one of the two available late season lion hunts with HartzView Safaris and is just about to start his second day of hunting. No lion yet, but a target of opportunity appeared today and the opportunity was taken. Jacques texted me the pic of this very nice black wildebeest and asked me to share it.

Dale Black Wildebeest.jpg

Very nice! Can't wait to see photos of a lion, if they get one of course.

Can't wait to see some more pictures and hear the story Phil.

Great trophy and as always from Jacques, a great pic!

Looking forward to hearing all about it. Congrats to the hunter on a Great Wildebeest!

Congrats on the bwb. Fine looking specimen. I have recently returned from Namibia where Black Wildebeest have been introduced from ZA. Of all the many that I personally saw, their forward facing horns are closer together and a bit shorter in length than yours.

Is this a genetic thing or have you just got a superb mature trophy?
I only ask as I am no expert and there is no reference in the "judging" section yet so I don't have any idea or opinion. But he looks o.k. to me and I would full shoulder mount him.

Phil, any updates on the hunt?

Drew, that would have to be a mature bull but with good genetics. Lion was taken this morning:

10801616_516721388431173_8408368630338880059_n.jpg

Very well done Sir.....finally the Lion has been hunted......it is a good Lion.....congratulations for the good hunt and trophie.....!!!!

Beautiful looking cat! Congrats to the hunter.

both cracker animals , congrates to both hunter and guide..
the black wierdbeast :LOL: is real nice

Great looking Lion!

Fine animals, congrats !

Outstanding, looking forward to the story behind the Lion.

Very nice, congratulations!

I should have also said that the black wildebeest is a fine example. Looks like a very good hunt.

Very well done Sir.....finally the Lion has been hunted......it is a good Lion.....congratulations for the good hunt and trophie.....!!!!
Thank you. Just now finding some time to checkout AH. I'm having a great time with Hartzview, top quality outfit!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HassanMatt

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

thriller wrote on Bronkatowski1's profile.
Until this guy posts something on pay it forward free I would avoid him at all costs.
sgtsabai wrote on Buck51's profile.
If it hasn't sold by next week I might be interested. Stock would have to be changed along with some other items. I'm already having a 416 Rigby built so money is a tad bit tight.
The35Whelen wrote on MedRiver's profile.
Hey pal! I'll take all the .375 bullets if they're available.
Thanks!

Cody R. Sieber
@DERIAN KOEKEMOER SAFARIS is proud to say that we are members of PHASA.
WhatsApp Image 2024-03-09 at 08.11.01_9d17b32f.jpg