South Africa (Limpopo) Cancellation Hunt

PNWGator

Reaction score
Deals & offers
My wife and I purchased this hunt for our family and we are unable to make the trip. Outfitter was/is willing to reschedule the trip for 2016, however we are unable to take the trip then either and have elected to sell this adventure.

Safari is 10 days (June 14-23, 2015) for four hunters with ESP Safaris (Steyn Potgieter) in the Limpopo Province of South Africa. This hunt is for dangerous or plains game, rifle or archery. Two hunters per professional hunter. Includes pick up and drop off in Johannesburg. Animals are ala carte. Includes $4,000 of trophy fees!

$9,300 USD.

Please PM me if you have any questions or would like any additional information. I'd be happy to put you in touch with Gary Johns, the ESP Safari representative here in the States, to discuss every detail of this trip.

Is this the total for all 4 people? Is it 10 full hunting days or are travel days counted in the 10 (is it 12 days with travel?)? Do you have a trophy fee price list?

Yes, the $9,300 is for four people and yes, ten days of hunting.

I have a 2014 trophy fee price list that I'd be happy to e mail you. My understanding is that there are changes for '15, but I am not aware of what they are. Gary would be able to provide that information and answer any questions.

Good luck selling this.

Appreciate it. It's been years in the making and sure a melancholy feeling.

This trip would make a GREAT Christmas gift for the family!

Yes. We purchased this hunt at the Rocky Mountain Elk Foundation Banquet in Coeur d'Alene, Idaho.

Gator...............I'm a little slow on the uptake, so a couple of questions: Did you buy this hunt for your family? That is, two hunters and two kids as observers? Is the $4000 dollars in inclusive trophy fees to be split between 2 hunters or 4?
Very gracious of the outfitter to allow this to be transferred..........................good luck.....................FWB

We purchased this hunt for our family. Four hunters. Our boys are 17 and 15. The $4,000 in trophy fees were paid as a deposit to reserve our actual hunt dates. My understanding is the trophy fees we have already paid can be allocated in any way i.e. two hunters $2k each or four hunters $1k each etc.
ESP Safaris has been MORE than gracious in their willingness to not only acommodate us in an attempt to make this hunt happen for our family, but also in allowing us to sell the hunt and transfer the trophy fees. I am extremely impressed with their professionalism and graciousness in these regards.

If anyone would like to discuss the hunt or would like a trophy fee sheet, please PM me your contact info and I'd be happy to give you a call, e mail you the trophy fees and put you in contact with the US rep for ESP Safaris.
Take care,
Chris

Motivated seller! If you're interested at all in this trip please contact me via PM and let's talk.
Take care,
Chris

10 days four hunters. $4,000 in trophy fees.

$8,000

most ppl on here believe u won this hunt as it is an extremely common package to be donated. i hate to break the bad news to you but i can go to a dozen different sci banquets and pick that package up for around $1000. ive done so in the past several times and given them to friends. you may want to settle for much less if you really want to move the package. just trying to help.

One thousand dollars for 4 hunters for 10 days all inclusive? That is a GREAT deal and wouldn't blame you a bit for pursuing that opportunity.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RamiroMcGu

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

thriller wrote on Bronkatowski1's profile.
Until this guy posts something on pay it forward free I would avoid him at all costs.
sgtsabai wrote on Buck51's profile.
If it hasn't sold by next week I might be interested. Stock would have to be changed along with some other items. I'm already having a 416 Rigby built so money is a tad bit tight.
The35Whelen wrote on MedRiver's profile.
Hey pal! I'll take all the .375 bullets if they're available.
Thanks!

Cody R. Sieber
@DERIAN KOEKEMOER SAFARIS is proud to say that we are members of PHASA.
WhatsApp Image 2024-03-09 at 08.11.01_9d17b32f.jpg