Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Europe
Member of
RFEC, RFETO
Hunted
Spain, Finland, RSA ( KwaZulu Natal, Limpopo, North West, Northern Cape, Free State, Mpumalanga)
This has been the toughest of my afican hunts, but I have fulfilled my goals of the Eland and Bushbuck of my dreams !

In a few days I will upload a full report and pics.

Congrat's Nyati! Glad you had a great hunt. Looking forward to the report and pictures!

Congratulations on fulfilling some of your dreams. Looking forward to your hunting report and pictures.

Besides your trophies, I am envious that you can fly 10 hours home from the RSA and not have to deal with the effects of jet lag.

Glad you scored on your main critters, it aint always easy to do! I have the bushbuck, also from RSA, but still looking for the bull eland myself. Hope to rectify that next year. Congrats, look forward to the story and pics.;)

Very glad for you..now lets have all the details and the pictures !

Congratulations on you success.

Looking forward to the tales and pictures.

Nyati!!
Congratulations!!!:clap::clap::clap::clap: You got your eland!! I can't wait to see the pics and hear the details... (Just to let you know I did call ahead to RSA and had them order that eland just for you) :laughing::laughing::laughing:
I am so happy for you!! Cheers!
Jane

Congrats on your dream come true , Now for the details and the pics. :popcorn:

Like the others I can't wait to see the smiling hunter is the pics. Sounds like a great hunt.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CharlieRiggs

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Coltwoody@me.com
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross