SOUTH AFRICA: Induna Safaris

Azuplander

Reaction score
Hunting reports
Africa
Has anyone hunted with Induna safaris in South Africa?

Welcome to AH.
Can't say I have hunted with them but someone might just be able to help here.

Induna has alot of client pictures on their web site and the animals look pretty nice, and client comments posted on their site are very complimentary. As I said I am in the very early stages of researching for a trip to SA and any information would be appreciated. Thank You Jammer

Our place is 15km from Induna. Have taken clients there often and he's also brought clients to me. It's a first class place to hunt with first class people as your hosts. You'll get good trophies there.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hopefully sometime June-August 2013

Welcome Induna Safaris

Hi Kelvin,

Welcome to the forum.

Keep well and enjoy the hunt!

hunting with Induna safaris

Hi Kelvin,

Welcome to the forum.

Keep well and enjoy the hunt!

Yes, I have only hunted with Kelvin and Donovan a few times I went htg. with them the last four years and plan to go back again this year and nextyear. I loved the area and Induna--the families are super and they treat me like a king. I can only tell you they are the best. The hunting is superp and I have walked all over their two farms. Two years ago I went up north of Joburg and had an unpleasant experience as I am still waiting for my trophies to come. As Induna I would recommend them with the highest class and expertise I would guarentee you would have the best time of your life and the hunting is even better. tom henley tch45@hotmail.coom

Welcome Simon, Kelvin, Tom.

Look forward to your stories and pictures.

To Whom it may concern. I hunted with Kelvin at Induna Safaris 1st week of May in 2011. Had a wonderful and amazing hunt. I enjoyed my hunt tremendously that am booked to return last week of April this year. Also would like to comment that my wife is going with me this time and we fully expect to have as GREAT trip as I did last year. Induna is a FIRST CLASS operation having great people and excellent Trophys.
Satisfied Hunter
Rocky Jackson

To Whom it may concern. I hunted with Kelvin at Induna Safaris 1st week of May in 2011. Had a wonderful and amazing hunt. I enjoyed my hunt tremendously that am booked to return last week of April this year. Also would like to comment that my wife is going with me this time and we fully expect to have as GREAT trip as I did last year. Induna is a FIRST CLASS operation having great people and excellent Trophys.
Satisfied Hunter
Rocky Jackson

Thanks Rocky and Welcome to AH! Please feel free to post a Hunting Report for them and post some Pics we would all like to hear the details. Good Luck on your Next hunt. Bob

I have hunted on induna safaris property and will be hunting there again and would recommend induna to any hunter wanting a great hunting experience coupled with a friendly and professional approach.

Really happy to see all these great comments about Induna Safaris . After doing my homework I have settled on them to be my professional hunters for my first trip to Africa. Having hunted extensively in the states as well as Alaska,Canada and New Zealand I feel like Ive made the right choice. I just wish in a way I was not already committed to a hunt for next year. 2015 cant come fast enough. I am sure I will also having nothing but great things to say about them and some fine pictures to show off.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MckinleySv

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.
Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.