SOUTH AFRICA: In Progress Trip Update

Good trip Giz, hope you have a good trip back. All you missed in your neck of the woods was more rain.

Lol no kidding, my yard is going to look like the Amazon by the time I get home.

Safe travel Erik. Let's talk when you get settled in.

Thanks John absolutely, I'll call u once we get home.

The worst part of hunting Africa is that it ends and you have to come home!
Safe travels!
Cody

Safe travels...
Look forward to all the details.

Looking forward to the hunt report. Good looking Kudu. Bruce

Gizmo, have a safe trip home.

A great hunt for you and the boy! Nice animals, its always hard to leave it though, it ends so fast. Safe trip home.

Hope you made it home safely. Kevin

Erik, congratulations on a very succsesful hunting safari. You harvested beautiful trophies and sure made memories that will be cherished for many moons to come. If only I knew you were so close to me and I was at the camp I would have had a couple of beers cold for you and Andri!

Maybe another time. But for now I cannot wait to read the full report.

Erik, Just catching up since I hadn't seen the original post. You had an AWESOME trip with your family. Now the question is, when are you going back. On another note, that lion looks like a possible full body mount that greets everyone coming in to the Rockin G. :D

Last edited:
Landed in Washington two hours ago, waitin on my connecting flight back home to Texas. Breezed through customs like I owned the place, hell they didn't even check my rifles coming in. Gimme a day or three and I'll get the full report up. I miss Africa already but have to say I'm glad to be back in the good ol US of A. I'll be really glad when I'm back in Texas.

Thanks Bob. Glad to be home.

Isn't it funny? Nothing like being there, but when it is time to come back it is time to come back!!!!

May the last leg go quickly!!!!

Thanks, I'm really tired of airplanes for a while. I got a 3 hour flight then a 5 1/2 hour drive home.

Thanks, I'm really tired of airplanes for a while. I got a 3 hour flight then a 5 1/2 hour drive home.
I miss Texas tremendously, but one really nice thing about Atlanta is the direct flight to Joberg and a short drive home. Actually, we take a mass transit railway to within 15 minutes of the house and then have someone pick us up, or take a cab.

I miss Texas tremendously, but one really nice thing about Atlanta is the direct flight to Joberg and a short drive home. Actually, we take a mass transit railway to within 15 minutes of the house and then have someone pick us up, or take a cab.
That would be awesome

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BennettTim

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross