SOUTH AFRICA: Hunting With KMG Safaris

It will, unfortunately, be a few years until next time I can afford a hunt like this, but it was worth every Rand/Dollar/Euro :)

After my safari last summer with my cousin I was told (by my cousin) "go home, go back to work, and make some more money, so we can do this again."

Pretty solid advice! :)

And welcome to AH Nils!

Very good hunting Karsten and Nils, good Bufaloes and good double Caracal......very well done for you guys and KMG people......!!!!!

If YOU think" my best hunt is already done"-go toMarius ,with KMG better when any best!
Thank You Marius
Antanas

Hello Gentleman!
Sorry for the late reply, had to run out to camp to try and whack a problem Jackal, and happy to say that he is no more.... :W Revolver: He outsmarted me on the first afternoon I called, so close but yet so far, for about the 4th time. Did some deep thinking...be the jackal....be the jackal. Took me the best part of 2 hours until I stopped him a mere 4 yards from the caller, and made a terrible shot. Luckily no eye witnesses.

Anyways, Karsten and Nils, thank you for taking the time to write this wonderful report. Your entire group was always perfect gentlemen, appreciative, treating us all at KMG Hunting Safaris with more respect than what we deserve. The three of you have left a legacy at our camp, and we will for always be grateful that you chose us to hunt with.

Nils, welcome to the forum my friend.

Antanas, thank you for the kind words my friend. I will see you AGAIN in May 2015. By the way, I shot a Baboon today at 50m. Used the Ghillie shoot. He was breaking my stuff, so he had to go :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
luchkabody

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!