SOUTH AFRICA: Hunted with Moselesele Bow Hunting Safaris

Lostboy9

Reaction score
Hunting reports
Africa
We arrived at the Johannesburgh airport on July 3rd and we where met by David Taylor one of our Ph's. A few hours later we arrived at Moselesele Bow Hunting Safari's. From the moment we arrive we where amazed by the hospitality that we received. The Ph's David Taylor, Colin Thurston and Schalk Visser went above and beyond to make our hunt a success.

We Started hunting on Thursday July 4 for 4 days. On July 8 we took the day off to visit Zubula Resort where we took a 3 hours jeep safari and did the elephant adventure which consisted of a 1 hour information, interaction with the elephants then a 45 minute elephant safari.

On Tuesday July 9 we went back to hunting and by Friday July 12 we had taken all of the animals we had set out for.

The hunting was amazing but the hospitality shown us by the whole Moselesele Bow Hunting family, the fantastic food that we where served, and the accommodations made the trip absolutely perfect.

This was our first trip to Africa and we had expectations of what we would expect, but this trip exceed those expectations and we will be returning again to hunt with Moselesele Bow Hunting Safari.

image-jpg.21332

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    446.1 KB · Views: 308
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    514 KB · Views: 328
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    440.1 KB · Views: 1,517
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    302.1 KB · Views: 332
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    648.3 KB · Views: 522
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    442.9 KB · Views: 294
Last edited by a moderator:
Lostboy9 Glad you had an awesome hunt and Thanks for the Great pics. Doesn't sound like your lost anymore you've found a second home "Africa". Thanks for sharing.

congratulations lostboy on a great trip
like your animals mate specially the blue wildebeest and that awesome zebra.
sounds like you were looked after bloke
nice writeup and pics
thanks for showing us

Congrats with a great hunt and some good looking animals.
Thanks for sharing :)

Thanks for the pictures and short report! That is one NICE blue wildebeest!!!!

Thanks for sharing, and congats on a sucsessfull hunt!

Congrats on a great safari!

Congrats on your and very nice trpohies.

Thanks for sharing !

Thank you for posting your hunting report and trophy pictures!

Congratulations on a great hunt. Thanks for sharing it with us.

Congrats

Nice!! Congrates:thumb:

Nice animals! I wish you had a pic of the zebras back. It looks from the side to have a neat design.

More satisfied Bow Hunters.
Congratulations.

Congrats on a great safari. Very nice animals, all of them...

Congrat's lostboy9! Looking at the shot placement in the pictures it appears you did some fine shooting while you were there! Well done!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LawerenceC

Latest profile posts

Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!