SOUTH AFRICA: Hunt With Cruiser Safaris

Sir, you can go to the "Hunting Report" section, and create a new post of your hunt by clicking on "Post New Thread". Towards the bottom of the par, you'll see a "Upload a File" icon to load your pictures. If you still can't figure out how to post your pictures, you can send them to me, and I'll post the pictures to your post. If you take me up on the offer, let me know, I'll send you my e-mail. Thank you sir, and looking forward to reading about the positive side of your experience, since we already know the bad side. LOL! :LOL::LOL::LOL:

Thanks for your post. I am a forgiving person and he is forgiven.
Never I 35 years of hunting have I had a situation like this.
I will post pictures if I can figure out how.
S Africa is not what I expected.
The place is magnificent.
Well obviously I didn't know the whole story from your point of view and I am shocked to say the least. My apology. I hope you heal quickly and can get at least one more hunt to Africa for it is a great land. I do take offense to being called "sarcastic" though. I have been referred to as many things but never in that sense before. I find it demeaning. On the other hand, I to am a forgiving type. So in a way, I am like you, and you are like me. So, I forgive you as well. As brothers, may we now get along. I look forward to reading the narrative of your adventure. If you have any problems with uploading pics, or writing your tale just IM me. I could even suggest a title for your review like South Africa: Cruisin for a Bruisin with Cruiser Safaris, or South Africa: A Tisket a Tasket, someone put a rock in my basket. There's about a 100 or so titles we can use. I would suggest starting this thriller off with a catchy First Line "It was the best of times. It was the worst of times." or "The itsy---- bitsy ----spider---- crawled on my flippin crotch!!" Anyways, good luck.

. I do take offense to being called "sarcastic" though. I have been referred to as many things but never in that sense before. I find it demeaning. .

Sorry but I don't want to start an argument but I had several people read your comment to me after you posted the above one and they agree that it is nothing but sarcasm.
Here is your comment to me.

Yes, it sounds like you should block them from all of your future hunts. A no nonsense, serious, hardcore hunter like you needs a complete to the point outfitter who is a super crack shot, big time, absolute, Putin type. You know, no laughing, punish you if you miss, food should be plain so you suffer because you have to be hardcore. Hike 20 miles a day with a backpack and don't forget to have no water. That is key. No provisions. Matter of fact fast. Fast as much as possible. That is hardcore. While your at it self harm is a must to. If you miss or can't keep up you should self harm or stand all night with out sleep. That's the kind of outfitter that could just be the one you would want.

No way Jose. It can't be. Sarcasm is intentional. Misleading. And some say down right dishonest in a deliberate way. I've also heard it as calculating. My comment has nothing but good intentions and in the end, a happy thought process.

And I say it again.

Wow you can run words together better than any one that I know. I am sorry but when I am paying for the hunt I don't need a PH or Owner that wants to be cute with a hunt. Hike all you want but to get an off color joke when you get back to camp is kind of nonprofessional.
Bad Wine rocks in your bed doesn't seem like some one that is a PPPH.
I stick to my statement!!!!!

You must be a Lawyer or something:)

Well obviously I didn't know the whole story from your point of view and I am shocked to say the least. My apology. I hope you heal quickly and can get at least one more hunt to Africa for it is a great land. I do take offense to being called "sarcastic" though. I have been referred to as many things but never in that sense before. I find it demeaning. On the other hand, I to am a forgiving type. So in a way, I am like you, and you are like me. So, I forgive you as well. As brothers, may we now get along. I look forward to reading the narrative of your adventure. If you have any problems with uploading pics, or writing your tale just IM me. I could even suggest a title for your review like South Africa: Cruisin for a Bruisin with Cruiser Safaris, or South Africa: A Tisket a Tasket, someone put a rock in my basket. There's about a 100 or so titles we can use. I would suggest starting this thriller off with a catchy First Line "It was the best of times. It was the worst of times." or "The itsy---- bitsy ----spider---- crawled on my flippin crotch!!" Anyways, good luck.
Thank you
This blown way out of proportion.
There was a lot of things I did not post.
I have to give Pieter good grades on all but his behavior.
He is forgiven and I won't belabor this any longer.
Truly great trophies.
I will try to post pictures.
Can't say enough good about my PH
Sarel.
Thanks for all responses.

I would do a narrative but it would be parallel to other posts.
I have had a change of heart and considering a leopard hunt .
I have to get in much better shape than I am now.
Selling our cabin up north, now where do I put all these mounts.?
Look for a bigger house I guess.
Wolf hunting in Canada is next.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jessica87G

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross