NRA Dave

Reaction score
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
NRA, SCI
Hunted
South Africa
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/40721250/P2015_P_Trip_Report.pdf is a link to our adventures with Paw Print Safaris.

Screen Shot 2016-03-15 at 12.10.04 PM.png

Attachments

• P2015_P_Trip_Report.pdf
    12.7 MB · Views: 396
Last edited by a moderator:
@NRA Dave a great write up and a spectacular Bushbuck specimen, look at those wide horn tips!!! Glad you had a fun filled time with Pieter, he always delivers...! +1

Congrats Dave, seems like you had a great time and collected very good trophies !

Great job, congratulations. Great job Pieter.

Congrats Dave!

NRA Dave sounds like you had a great time with Pieter! That hippo was a stubborn animal for sure! Congrats on all your trophies! Thanks for sharing the report and pictures.

It's obvious you two had a great time. I am guessing that using using non typical safari type weapons added to your fun. I bet there are not too many lever action 30 30s used in Africa!

Glad you had a good hunt with paw print and pieter. I myself can not wait to get back next year with my boy to have some more fun. Great report and that is awesome you got a bushbuck with your handgun like that

Great job and report!!!

I would have liked that bushbuck with my rifle! They eluded me on the last trip...

Thanks for sharing the report Dave.

Glad you had a great hunt.

Pieter is top notch all the way! I am glad to hear that your hunt was so successful. Congrats!

Hippo! Could be on my list one day!

Congrats, thanks for sharing!

I don't know how I missed this. Thank you for posting and you got a beautiful bushbuck. I need a damn hippo!!!!!!!!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Marinagqe

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

thriller wrote on Bronkatowski1's profile.
Until this guy posts something on pay it forward free I would avoid him at all costs.
sgtsabai wrote on Buck51's profile.
If it hasn't sold by next week I might be interested. Stock would have to be changed along with some other items. I'm already having a 416 Rigby built so money is a tad bit tight.
The35Whelen wrote on MedRiver's profile.
Hey pal! I'll take all the .375 bullets if they're available.
Thanks!

Cody R. Sieber