Reaction score
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
SCI; DSC
Hunted
Most of US, Canada, South America, New Zealand, Australia, South Africa, Zimbabwe, Uganda, Cameroon, Spain, Serbia, Slovenia, Macedonia
I have a hunt booked with PH Wesley van der Ween. I cannot find him mentioned anywhere on this site. I might be looking in the wrong place. Everything reference I have checked, including some very expierienced African hunters say he is great. Young guy (under 30) and we are doing among other things a Rhino "green hunt" with a bow. Does anybody kow this PH and have any input. These days it seems you cannot check enough refereneces!

Thanks guys.

I have a hunt booked with PH Wesley van der Ween. I cannot find him mentioned anywhere on this site. I might be looking in the wrong place. Everything reference I have checked, including some very expierienced African hunters say he is great. Young guy (under 30) and we are doing among other things a Rhino "green hunt" with a bow. Does anybody kow this PH and have any input. These days it seems you cannot check enough refereneces!

Thanks guys.

It is good to start with PHASA ask them if your guy is a member of PHASA or not maybe they can help. email. news@phasamail.co.za .
All the best.
Johann Potgieter

wes

I also contacted him , he seems like a nice guy and was willing to go out of his way to answer all my questions , all the references checked out well , and he is on my short list of three , with mof venter and louis from sprial horns < all three have good reps > :coffee:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Marplot

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Francois R wrote on Lance Hopper's profile.
Hi Lance hope you well. The 10.75 x 68 did you purchase it in the end ? if so are you prepared to part with it ? rgs Francois