SOUTH AFRICA: Has Anyone Hunted With Spear Safaris

rdugger5

Reaction score
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
SCI, Pope and Young
Hunted
South Africa (Orange Free, Eastern Cape, Limpopo, Northwest, Mpumalanga ) North America (Canada - BC, Alberta, NWT) (US -Alaska, Washington, Idaho, Wyoming, Montana, Texas, Arkansas, Tennessee, Alabama, Mississippi, Kentucky)
Has anyone hunted with Spear Safaris' (Ernest Dyason)? I will be hunting with them in about forty days. I have meet them twice, get good marks from PHASA, seem to be a really good people.

No concerns, just wondering if anyone has hunted with them in the recent past.

Ernest is a hell of a professional hunter and has been around for ages, I know him well and you should have a very, very good experince sit back and relax you will enjoy it!

My best always.

I await your tale upon your return.
Sounds good so far.

What is on your list?

Thanks for your responses. I this will be my third trip to ZA and I have had a tremendous time on each trip. I try to do my homework, so far we have been blessed.

This trip is primarily for my youngest son, who is graduating from High School this year. He is going to take a Zebra, Blue Wildebeest, and Impala. Hopefully my wife will take an Impala as well.

I'm hoping to add an old Eland Bull, Zebra, Duiker, and maybe a Common or Mtn. Reedbuck. At this stage still just general plainsgame.

Looks as though it will be a great time together.

my wife and i hunted with ernest in 2005 and 2007.in our opinion they are the best.i would trust my wife and myself with him any time,any where.we have always been sucessful on getting what we went after on both trips.food is great and the south african red wines are second to none.napa,eat your heart out!2005= gariffe,wart hog,wilderbeeste,cape buffalo bull for me and a very rare non typical nyala for my wife.2007 was a nice steenbok,and lioness for me and a typical nyala for my wife.i mite add that we hunt with handguns and that was no problem for ernest.we will go back with him soon.

Thanks for the info. We are anxiously waiting for our departure flight!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ThomasS111

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!