SOUTH AFRICA: Has Anyone Hunted With Karoo Wild & Victor Watson?

Kkon

AH member
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Hello, I am considering booking a PG hunt (Spiral Slam, Impala, warthog, gemsbuck) with Karoo Wild and Victor Watson. Has anyone had any experience with this outfit and PH either good or bad. Your help and any suggestions are greatly appreciated appreciated.
Best Regards,
Kevin

Good afternoon Kevin,

Having never had the pleasure of meeting Victor, I do know that Karoo Wild is a well respected outfit in the Eastern Cape and the area where they are located is an exceptionally good hunting area.
All the best with your future PG hunt.

cheers
Jono

Don't know Victor but have heard nothing but good about Karoo Wild! Good luck in your research.

GREAT outfitter and an EXCELLENT hunting area... malaria free and nice friendly climate as well. Don't know Victor at all.

I know Victor well, ditto the above, plus add friendly people as well

I've nothing but good things from his clients. Have fun!

I have hunted twice with Victor, his wife Lindsay and Mitchell the amazing tracker. I HIGHLY recommend Karoo Wild Safaris. You can look at my pictures for animal quality and contact me for a reference. Add the Springbok Slam to your list and get the copper while the price is low!

Kevin,
Myself and a good mate had our first African safari with Victor at Karoo Wild Safaris and the experience was first class. Victor and his team are professional. The landscape, game available and hunting experience is one you will remember for a lifetime. I highly recommend Karoo Wild Safaris.
Neale
PM me if you have specific questions

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChristyLak

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg