SOUTH AFRICA: Has anyone hunted or now Bushmans Quiver

Discussion in 'Hunting Reports' started by Colorado Bow Hunter, Feb 23, 2011.

1. Colorado Bow Hunter

Colorado Bow Hunter New Member

I am looking at booking a hunt with Bushmans Quiver in South Africa. Has anyone hunted with them or know about them. Also is it good for Bow hunting? I don't use a rifle.
  2. Bushbuck

Bushbuck AH Enthusiast

I only started seeing them around about a year ago. I have never hunted with them. They do both bow hunting and gun hunting. If you look at there gallery, it looks like they may do more gun hunting. I cannot tell from there web site, but they list such a large amount of property, they must hunt multiple places. I cannot tell if they own there own place or land. If I was going to look at a bow hunt with them, I would be sure to ask them what the size is of the actual bow property you will be hunting on and what animals are specifically on that property. Also ask them if it is bow hunting only and how long it has been that way, and if they have bow hunting references for that particular property.

I hope you have a great Safari!
  3. Bhfs300

Bhfs300 AH Member

My Photos:
    Hunted:
    USA Canada South Africa
    I just was approach by Bushmans Quiver and it seem there isn't many people that know about them. Is there any new info out there others than their web site? I would like any info I can get.
    BHFS300