SOUTH AFRICA: Has anyone hunted or have any knowledge of Witklip Safaris or African Hunt Lodge, one

Discussion in 'Hunting Reports' started by tampabayfishing, Mar 19, 2012.

1. tampabayfishing

tampabayfishing New Member

Hunted:
    Has anyone hunted or have any knowledge of Witklip Safaris or African Hunt Lodge, I believe they are one in the same?
  2. AfricaHunting.com

AfricaHunting.com FOUNDER AH Ambassador

My Photos:
    Don't go to Witklip Safaris' website www.witklipsafaris.co.za...

Warning: Something's Not Right Here!

www.witklipsafaris.co.za contains content from analytic-google.net, a site known to distribute malware. Your computer might catch a virus if you visit this site.
    Google has found malicious software may be installed onto your computer if you proceed. If you've visited this site in the past or you trust this site, it's possible that it has just recently been compromised by a hacker. You should not proceed, and perhaps try again tomorrow or go somewhere else.
    We have already notified analytic-google.net that we found malware on the site. For more about the problems found on analytic-google.net, visit the Google Safe Browsing diagnostic page.

If you understand that visiting this site may harm your computer, proceed anyway.

Help improve detection of malware by sending additional data to Google about sites on which you see this warning. This data will be handled in accordance with the Safe Browsing privacy policies.
  3. RickB

RickB AH Fanatic

My Photos:
    Member of:
    NRA lifetime, SCI Member, Longhunters LLC
    Hunted:
    South Africa, Germany, USA (OH, NY, VA, PA)
    You have to love these guys. Just looks so innocent then........bam! Kill your computer!
  4. Bobpuckett

Bobpuckett GOLD SUPPORTER AH Legend

My Photos:
    Member of:
    NAHC Life Member, NRA Life Member,SCI, Buckmasters
    Hunted:
    USA(from Coast to Coast and Alaska), Germany, South Africa, Canada
    Hey Tampabayfishing Welcome to AH. Check out the guys on the Outfitters page you'll have better luck.

Jerome Thanks for the warning I was going to go to there website and check them out, You've saved me a headache.
  5. tampabayfishing

tampabayfishing New Member

Hunted:
    Sorry fellow members for posting the Witklip website, my Apple did not show any threat of Virus activity. The African Hunt Lodge website is the main website that refers to Witklip as a concession.
  6. Safari Afrika

Safari Afrika AH Enthusiast

My Photos:
    Member of:
    PHASA - RMEF
    Hunted:
    South Africa - Botswana - Zimbabwe - USA - Namibia
    I gahered the african hunt lodge markets hunts for Witklip from the USA. I do ot have any information on them. I know that they had 1 leopard advertised for 2012 in Limpopo before the draw took place ........