SOUTH AFRICA: Hartzview Hunting Safaris Hunting Report- Happy Clients kind words.....

Discussion in 'Hunting Reports' started by Hartzview Hunting Safaris, Sep 26, 2012.

1. Hartzview Hunting Safaris

Hartzview Hunting Safaris SPONSOR AH Fanatic

My Photos:
    Member of:
    SCI, PHASA, DSC, NRA
    Hunted:
    South Africa, Namibia, Botswana, Zimbabwe
    Hey everybody,

Just want to share these kind words on our operation from dear friends Brian and Shonda Meitler from Sylvan Grove,KS,USA. I added some pictures of trophies they took but not all, I will add some more when I have some more time. They also were part of a group of 8 hunters with their families who all harvested their wishlists.

Brian & Shonda Meitler from Sylvan Grove, KS, USA
    This was our first time in Africa and our first experience with a professional hunter. I must say both experiences were tremendous! Jacques went above and beyond to make sure everyone on our trip had a spectacular time. Also, Jacques and the staff work very hard to make sure that all the animals taken are of quality and a good representation of Africa. The accommodate and meals are top notch! I must say..our title "Trip of a Life Time" is not true, because we WILL be back and I have no doubt that next time will be just as awesome as the first!!

Thanks to Bill putting the group together and also to Brian and Shonda. Was a great pleasure to hunt with you guys and looking forward on hunting with you again soon!

Best regards,

Jacques

Attached Files:

2. Bobpuckett

Bobpuckett GOLD SUPPORTER AH Legend

My Photos:
    Member of:
    NAHC Life Member, NRA Life Member,SCI, Buckmasters
    Hunted:
    USA(from Coast to Coast and Alaska), Germany, South Africa, Canada
    Good Job Jacques, They sound like they enjoyed theirselfs. Thanks for the pics.
  3. BRICKBURN

BRICKBURN SUPER MODERATOR CONTRIBUTOR GOLD BENEFACTOR AH Ambassador

My Photos:
    Member of:
    KZN Hunters Assoc
    Hunted:
    Namibia, South Africa, Botswana, Canada, USA, Mexico
    Glad you have some more happy clients Jacques.