SOUTH AFRICA: Hartzview Hunt 2015

Thank you WHEELS for taking on your safari with you and your son! Enjoy it a lot ! Great Trophies and a Great Outfit !

Fantastic report Wheels !

The hunt was great, but more than that was your satisfaction of taking your son hunting in Africa, this can be seen in your face. Congrats :D Cheers:

Thanks. It was a great time. Happy to share the experience.

I was sipping some nice English Breakfast tea as I read this report and I nearly spit the tea all over my computer screen when I read that line. :ROFLMAO:

Congratulations to Brandon on some obviously awesome trophies.

One of the only times I like be on the sidelines is when I am watching a kid do the hunting. Does not matter how old the kid is.

Great report. Thanks Bob.

Thanks Wayne. Happy to share the experience.

It's always great watching a kid experience hunting through their eyes. Especially so when it is your own.

All the best.

Wonderful sentimental post Wheels, thank you for sharing.

Thanks Jerome,

This hunt truly brought back great memories of hunting with my father. Happy to share them.

Thanks Bob for the great report. Made me feel like I was back at Hartzview with you! I am the only member of my family to hunt, but i am fortunate that my son also hunts with me. I also feel that the best jackal is a dead jackal. Nice trophies!

Congrats to your son for some mighty fine animals and hats off to you for putting together a father/son trip that he will remember forever.

Thanks Bob for the great report. Made me feel like I was back at Hartzview with you! I am the only member of my family to hunt, but i am fortunate that my son also hunts with me. I also feel that the best jackal is a dead jackal. Nice trophies!

Glad you enjoyed the report K. Thanks.

I know a few people that started hunting on their own with no family member as a mentor. Always wondered if I would have taken up hunting if my father hadn't hunted with me.

Glad your able to hunt with your son. Hopefully someday after we are gone, those are some of the memories they will cherish the most.

Congrats to your son for some mighty fine animals and hats off to you for putting together a father/son trip that he will remember forever.

Appreciate the thoughts Nathan.

Thanks.

I've been lucky to hunt with my sons here in the western US, but after reading your hunt report and enjoying those photographs, I want to watch them hunt in Africa!!! What an adventure, gotta admit I'm jealous, but certainly congratulations to both of you.

I've been lucky to hunt with my sons here in the western US, but after reading your hunt report and enjoying those photographs, I want to watch them hunt in Africa!!! What an adventure, gotta admit I'm jealous, but certainly congratulations to both of you.

Thanks. I am sure one day you will get to hunt Africa with your sons. It is well worth the experience.

All the best.

Great story Wheels. No doubt a father son hunt is very special, especially to Africa.

Congrats to both you and your son on what must have been an outstanding hunt and fantastic memories. Appreciate you taking the time to write it up!

That is a great report Wheels. It really takes me back to my Hartzview safari with my father last summer. I am sure you will both cherish the memories and great trophies for a lifetime. Thanks for sharing it.

Congrats to both you and your son on what must have been an outstanding hunt and fantastic memories. Appreciate you taking the time to write it up!

Great hunt, great time, great memories. Thanks for the kind thoughts.

That is a great report Wheels. It really takes me back to my Hartzview safari with my father last summer. I am sure you will both cherish the memories and great trophies for a lifetime. Thanks for sharing it.

Hartzview does a great job. Glad you were able to enjoy the time there with your father. Hunts don't get any better than when they are spent with your father/son. Doesn't matter which side of that equation you are on.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GlendaMccl

Latest profile posts

Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!