SOUTH AFRICA: Great Kudu Bull Taken In Limpopo

that bull is sick!!! at any length.

Awesome kudu Bossie!

Beauty !

A dream kudu for sure!

Wow, that is gorgeous

Thanks guys. Even if I have to say it myself , apart from the Tiny species we offer we also have some really great Kudu bulls in our area I'll be out setting trail cams on Wednesday and hopefully my new area will deliver even better Kudu bulls than those I have already seen, I am also very excited to see what the Eland bulls looks like in this area.

More about that later
graphics-deers-237959.gif

Attachments

• graphics-deers-237959.gif
    graphics-deers-237959.gif
    9.7 KB · Views: 95
Last edited by a moderator:
We must have pictures now.Kudu and eland on a new place what could be better then that.

Fantastic. To be honest that would be 60 in my book. Well done.

We must have pictures now.Kudu and eland on a new place what could be better then that.

Ok I am back from the new concession. I did not put trail cams out, very good reason for that.
As some might have noticed in some of my other posts on AH we have lost two Rhinos due to poaching a few weeks ago.

The farm is under investigation and 8 possible poachers have been taken into custody. So for now no pictures of the farm, surrounding or animals.

All due to security reasons.
Hope all understand the matter.
Regards

Fairgame I know what you mean, my bull is really 57 3/4 but I stretch it to 58 . I work with a guy that told me any story worth telling is worth improving on. LOL

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bkNen

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross