SOUTH AFRICA: Dagga Boy With Shumba Safaris

Great looking nasty buffalo...Old warrior for sure. And I would not want to owe him money!

A Beauty Congratulations to all involved , Balule seem to be a magnet for dagga boys.
Would it be possible to work out an affordable price for a multi hunter Buffalo hunt
say 2,3 or 4 hunters with multiple PH`s.
Both Christer and I had a great time and would like to return with some friends.

Hi Swedviking , we sure did have a lot of fun. The Buffalo population is doing well and last helicopter game count produced close to 1 000 Buffalo. Clearly some known big herds were out of the area at that stage.
You're actually not the first one to ask about a group hunt . It is possible to work out a very affordable deal for a group of hunters. Anyone interested can e mail or PM me to discuss a hunt. I'll gladly work something out.

Happy hunting

Nice picture, old warrior.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JameShiple

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!