SOUTH AFRICA: Cruiser Safaris

Congratulations to the whole crew.
Hunting, the universal communication tool for teenagers.

The next day we went on an elephant ride, that was quite the day. definitely higher off the ground than being on a horse.
IMG_0777.JPG
IMG_0784.JPG
IMG_0786.JPG
IMG_3959.JPG
IMG_4885.JPG
IMG_0819.JPG

Back to hunting John wanted a second warthog bigger than the first
IMG_4217.JPG
I did get a waterbuck, it take a few day checking out different places. saw a single horn waterbuck one day then small ones, did find a real old boy was now much horn they were very worn down but he gave us the slip. found another single horn waterbuck, if I had shot the first one and the second one there I would have a full one to get mounted. Just kept looking till we found this one.
IMG_5020.JPG
Mahlia did want an impala. See did have a chance just not fast enough. the next day Mahlia started chasing impala, Brenda and I were with your driver Frankie when we got a call to come and get Mahlia and Hans to pick then up. we did not get far when Hans spotted the impala again, so of they. Soon the call came to get them. this time we moved Mahlia in front of the impala they came walking right to her just like it was planned.
IMG_5412.JPG
Down to are last days I wanted a steenbok so the search began. I do like these little guys. Maybe a guy needs to look at the tiny ten.
IMG_5255.JPG

Yes, hunting the tiny ten is challenging.

IMG_4102.JPG

IMG_5166.JPG
IMG_0883.JPG
we all did a little monkey hunting along the way
IMG_0891.JPG
the end of 10 days in Africa, every one had the time of there life. I would have no problem recommending Cruiser Safari they made thing just flow along witch makes it easier with kids hunting. John was happy with Hein they worked well. Hans was great with Mahlia it was good to see them work at getting Mahlia her impala there were some bumps in the road trying to make it work.
IMG_4488.JPG
IMG_0896.JPG
IMG_0739.JPG
IMG_4515.JPG
thank you for your time

Nice monkey, he will look nice mounted.

Good pic of a hornbill. Can be tough at times to get a good pic of. That Impala looks pretty good for Namibia. Some good looking trophies in that pic with them all in the sand. Bruce

Thanks again for a great report and all of the photos. I hope to be posting my own sometime in the beginning of October.

I really like that picture of all the trophies in the sand you you all sitting with them. I will be doing that on my next trip!

Great hunt...love the trophies, especially the kudu! I'm a big fan of the 7mm-08. Don't own one, but would like to!

Wonderful trophies and fond family memories! Thank you for sharing ChrisPy.

R.

Sounds like a great trip and hunt for the entire family.

Thanks for sharing your memories.

I really like that picture of all the trophies in the sand you you all sitting with them. I will be doing that on my next trip!

I love that style of photo as well ... especially impressive for a family!

I hunted with Cruiser in April 2014. Had a great time also.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ga179sale

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Nick BOWKER HUNTING SOUTH AFRICA wrote on EGS-HQ's profile.
Hi EGS

I read your thread with interest. Would you mind sending me that PDF? May I put it on my website?

Rob
85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.
Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you