SOUTH AFRICA: BOWHUNT: Tusker Safaris Having Trouble Finding Some Information

This forum has the best group of helpful hunters and outfitters on the web...bar none. Proud to be a member! Just needed to state that. Best of luck Kal!

Got to say I agree, cant believe how helpful everyone on here is.

So did you make it to the SCI banquet and was it the one for MN down at Treasure Island?

I did and yes it was the North Country Bowhunter's SCI banquet. I did book a hunt with Marupa Safaris out of the Limpopo province in South Africa. We will be hunting plains game, Hippo, and lioness.

I did and yes it was the North Country Bowhunter's SCI banquet. I did book a hunt with Marupa Safaris out of the Limpopo province in South Africa. We will be hunting plains game, Hippo, and lioness.

Sounds like you have a great hunt planned can't wait to read the report, with lots of pics! when is your hunt planned?

Small world as I am the one who picked up the Tusker Safaris hunt. :). I wouldn't have bid on it had my wife not been there with me. She's pretty excited about going with. We're going to lock on some dates for next year. If all goes well it could be up to 7 animals in total.

very small world, I was one of the people bidding against you :beer: well welcome to the site and you should have a great time with Jan. I have met him a few times and he is a nice guy. Thanks for coming to the banquet also (Im a board member).

Small world as I am the one who picked up the Tusker Safaris hunt. :). I wouldn't have bid on it had my wife not been there with me. She's pretty excited about going with. We're going to lock on some dates for next year. If all goes well it could be up to 7 animals in total.

Welcome to AH Man who beat Kal out! :laughing: :beer: We'll be watching for your report as well.

You really should talk to his last few clients. If he has a presence where you live and has been donating hunts, then it shouldn't be too hard to track them down independantly.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
outlookindiac

Latest profile posts

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg