South Africa Big Game Hunts Still Available

alexm

AH enthusiast
Reaction score
Deals & offers
Media
Member of
Safari Club International, Dallas Safari Club, Wild Sheep Foundation, International Professional Hunters Association, AMOS Mozambique
Hunted
South Africa, Mozambique, Zimbabwe, Botswana, Zambia, Tanzania, Cameroon, Central African Republic
Good Day Folks

McDonald Safaris still has a few Buffalo and Elephant Safaris available for 2014
These are not necessarily cancelation hunts or special rates, rather the quota we still have available to our clients.

Details are as follows:

Klaserie Game Reserve

- Klaserie is a private reserve which is open to the Kruger National Park where animals hunted are wild and free roaming and hunted ethically.
This is a more "relaxed" type of hunt as there is plenty of game on the concession and there is very little hunting impact making the game very relaxed.
The camp Xanatseni: Xanatseni Private Camp | Place of the Mopane | Klaserie Private Nature Reserve | South Africa - is very comfortable and is perfect for older hunters, family and friends to join
Observer rate is $250 per person per day

Elephant Hunt (2 available)
Price $38,000
Description - Elephant bulls are limited to 30 pounds per side and must be mature. (as per Kruger National Park management)
Includes - 7 Days hunting, 7 Days accommodation, and 1 Elephant.

Buffalo Hunt (2 available)
Price $16,500
Description - "Dagga Boy" Buffalo bulls of up to 37" and 12 years or older to be hunted (as per Kruger National Park management)
Includes - 5 Days hunting, 5 Days accommodation, and 1 Buffalo bull

Elephant & Buffalo Combo
Price $53,000
Description - Elephant bulls are limited to 30 pounds per side and must be mature. "Dagga Boy" Buffalo bulls of 37" and 12 years or older to be hunted (as per Kruger National Park management)
Includes - 7 Days hunting, 7 Days accommodation, 1 Buffalo and 1 Elephant.

Vhembe Game Reserve
-Vhembe is a private nature reserve on the Limpopo river and is open to Mapungubwe National Park (RSA) and the Tuli Park (Botswana) where animals hunted are all free roaming and ethically hunted.
The area has got many elephant, lion, leopard, crocodile and plains game which is quite relaxed due to the limited hunting in the area.
The concession is large with a beautiful camp on a hill to look over the Limpopo and the hunting area. Comfortable for all members.
Observer rate $250 per day per person

Elephant Hunt (3 available)

Price $38,000
Description - Elephant bulls must be mature. There is no limit to size of tusk, but the hunter can expect 25-35 Pounds. Bigger elephants have been shot but we do not promote this.
Includes - 7 Days hunting, 7 Days accommodation, 1 Elephant (Plains Game can be hunted at the regular trophy fee)

For more information, please feel free to contact me and I will be glad to assist.

Alex McDonald

Absolute first class outfit and great offers to boot!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChadwickTo

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross