AH member
Reaction score
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
DSC
Hunted
USA. Canada South Africa
Debbie and I just returned from our 7 day hunt in Limpopo yesterday and I am already on the phone booking a return trip to finish my South Africa spiral horned slam and buff hunt. Jet lag is working on me right now but will post a complete story soon with all the pics. We had a great time and walked away with some great memories including almost relieving myself in the bush on a Rinkhals cobra. Yes some great memories! We took 7 trophies in 7 days. Attached is just a teaser.
image.jpg

,mmmm Bushbuck.

Trolling for Cobra's, not the most fun.

Another addict on our hands, no hope for Jordan!

could see that was going to happen enysee .
bugger the cobras , never seen one and really don't care to .
looking forward to your report Jordan .

Looking forward to your report.

It's always good to put your fluid in a rinkhals eye before he puts his in yours. Makes it harder for him to aim.

I have to admit had he spit it would have been on my behind and that would have had to be quickly. Who said this cripple man can't run! The amazing thing was I never felt the urge to go again all day. As they say in South Africa "Eerder bang Jordan as Dooie Jordan". I think I got that correct!

Last edited:
Hope to read more soon!

You were in Africa No Doubt you and Debbie had a great time looking forward th the report. btw nice Bushbuck.

Call me crazy, but I'd love to see a cobra. :)

crazyCRAZYcrazy,is what you are .......

RIGHTO WHERES ALL THE COOL FACE THINGS ,GONE!!!!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OlivaLondo

Latest profile posts

Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!