SOUTH AFRICA: Austin & Phil HartzView Hunting Safaris 2013

Way back when I mentioned that this safari finished with a last minute Blesbok that my son took. I had forgot my camera so I didn't get a picture. But our PH, Ockert Olivier did. Well I finally got a copy last week at DSC from Ockert and thought I'd post it. Unfortunately he looks a bit like alien son from Mars.

Austins Blesbok.jpg

Nice trophy phil
Congratulations to young austin
Would the skin make a good floor rug ?

Way back when I mentioned that this safari finished with a last minute Blesbok that my son took. I had forgot my camera so I didn't get a picture. But our PH, Ockert Olivier did. Well I finally got a copy last week at DSC from Ockert and thought I'd post it. Unfortunately he looks a bit like alien son from Mars.

View attachment 24768

You're right but its still a nice blesbok!

Looks normal to me.

Nice Blesbok.

Attachments

• AustinsBlesbok2_zps1eb8e583.jpg
    AustinsBlesbok2_zps1eb8e583.jpg
    105.8 KB · Views: 93
Great write-up of a very successful safari, not just because of the animals taken, but the time with your son. I'm sure having your son on this safari was the best trophy of all.

Looks normal to me.

Nice Blesbok.

Nice Phil tell your son Congrats for us. I kinda like the other pic as well, shows the preditor in him.

nice , but where did the laser beam alien eyes go? :biggrin2::beer:

It seems Brickburn has better photo editing software and/or skills than I do. Thanks Brickburn!

Very nice Phil & Austin! Congratulations again!

Looks normal to me.

Nice Blesbok.

Congrats to your son Phil.

I'm jealous of your technological abilities Wayne. I have a hard time just posting pictures.

Awesome pic, even without the alien eyes!!! :)

Nice job by you both. Thanks for posting, Phil.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nhakhoa123

Latest profile posts

Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Jackal hunt on triggercam,