SOUTH AFRICA: Has Anyone Hunted With Tsoma Safaris?

hunteratheart

AH member
Reaction score
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
DRSS,NAHC
Hunted
South Africa, Zimbabwe
I hunted with Styger through another company (he was not the primary ph) and really liked him. Thinking about leopard and wanting feedback on those who might have hunted with him. I hear he does not do the traditional bait and wait but has great success using Bushmen trackers.

I hunted with Styger through another company (he was not the primary ph) and really liked him. Thinking about leopard and wanting feedback on those who might have hunted with him. I hear he does not do the traditional bait and wait but has great success using Bushmen trackers.

now that sounds like quite the experience , id like to do that ........

WHOA -UP,
that's one ugly statement ,fella
and I don't know this bloke , not even a little bit .
but please elaborate ???????

I don't know a PH in South Africa that hasn't been screwed by him. He does not pay land owners. I know of several Americans to never get their trophies. He is banned from SCI. I could go on and on.

that's definitely not very nice of him ,

if he that much of a rotten apple , bag the stuffing out of him .
but it seems strange that this thread is over a month old and no one has brought this to light ,yet .
not disagreeing with you , as l said l don't know of him .

Last edited:
I don't know a PH in South Africa that hasn't been screwed by him. He does not pay land owners. I know of several Americans to never get their trophies. He is banned from SCI. I could go on and on.
Please provide details as generic information/generalizations are a disservice to all. I'd like to get ahold of the landowners to hear their side firsthand.
Information on why he was banned from SCI as well so I can follow up.

KZN,
Your profile says you are a pH/guide...can I ask for who and where? Trying to figure out your ties to SA.

i am a freelance ph, actually former ph as I now have a real job (;)). I have known of Styger for quite some time and just heard that he has resurfaced with a new company United Safaris. Feel free to contact Kobus Jacobs of Shingalana Safaris, Benine Duminy or any of the Landowners near Klerksdorp. He owes them all money from trophies that he never paid for. You can contact SCI to enquire as to why he is banned, I believe it had to do with him not being able to export trophies not paid for. If you look on Facebook's Sly PH's, Hunters and Landowners, he is currently screwing a client over now.

There is plenty "smoke" on Sly PH's, BUT no details. Too much smoke to ignore. Do further research.

The biggest crook of a Ph. I hunted with him 3 times the first time was fine but promised and under delivered. Sorry to hear is back at it. I understood he when to jail for a while because of his crooked dealings.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BarrettAlfred

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross