SOUTH AFRICA: Has Anyone Hunted With Lianga Safaris?

johnnyblues

AH ambassador
Reaction score
Deals & offers
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Mex/S.Amer
Hunted
USA, Canada, New Zealand, Mexico Africa.
Hey guys ,recently I've been contacted by Tarek of Lianga safaris. I guess he knows Iam looking to hunt buffalo next year. Although I'm pretty certain I will be booking with a well know sponsor here I'm willing to listen to most PH's and see what they have to offer. Tarek is working with a landowner near Kruger to possibly set up buffalo hunts for next year. Area is approximately 330,000 acres backing up to Kruger. I will have the option to shoot any size buffalo that we find. Prices are yet to be determined but he has an idea on what I can spend. In my event back to my question.... Anyone know theses folks?

@Lianga Safaris is an AH sponsor.

There are several hunting reports of folks who have hunted with them.

Lots of people/Outfitters chase the quota around Kruger. Some folks have been doing it a long time.
ANY size around the park is a little strange. The vast majority of the offers I have ever read have a size limit or "range".

I hope you find a great offer for your Buffalo hunt.

Thanks brick. He's in negotiations with the landowner of the mentioned property. Let's see what he comes up with. I'm leaning towards another well known sponsor here.

@Lianga Safaris is an AH sponsor.

There are several hunting reports of folks who have hunted with them.

Lots of people/Outfitters chase the quota around Kruger. Some folks have been doing it a long time.
ANY size around the park is a little strange. The vast majority of the offers I have ever read have a size limit or "range".

I hope you find a great offer for your Buffalo hunt.
Can you send a link on those reports to me?

Thanks Jerome

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
123winmarketing

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross