SOUTH AFRICA: Has Anyone Hunted With Umlilo Safaris?

cls

AH legend
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
SCI, AHEIA
Hunted
Canada(AB, BC, SASK, NWT)), USA (WY, MN, TX), South Africa (Limpopo and Eastern Cape), Zambia
Looking to book a safari in a different area of SA. Has anyone hunted with Umlilo Safaris? Who else should I check into from the Eastern Cape. Would also like to do some fishing while I'm there.

Thanks

For the eastern cape I suggest KMG (you will find loads of references on here) or Tootabi

Looking to book a safari in a different area of SA. Has anyone hunted with Umlilo Safaris? Who else should I check into from the Eastern Cape. Would also like to do some fishing while I'm there. Thanks

Good day Cls. There is some fine Eastern Cape Outfitters on this forum as Pieter said. Let me know via PM or email what your interest is and perhaps I could do something for you. :)

Ditto. I would suggest KMG or Tootabi. I am booked with KMG myself. Marius or Loodt will look after you just fine.

Ditto. I would suggest KMG or Tootabi. I am booked with KMG myself. Marius or Loodt will look after you just fine.

Completely agree with this! Both of these guys are very well respected. I'm personally booked with Tootabi.

Met the Umlilo guys in Canada, they seemed very nice and were quite family orientated...
Also other great EC outfitters on this site as well..
My best always.

They are nice guys, brought some of their clients to us and they helped me the other day with my clients.

Ferdi Venter took me on a great hunt in the past and great value. John

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
123winmarketing

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross