SOUTH AFRICA: A First-Timer's Journey 2012 South Africa Leopards Valley Safari's

Absolutely excellent from start to finish!

Well, here I was, softly crying myself to sleep every night because my favorite hunting story was over:cryingcry: - and suddenly it continues, from a totally unexpected corner.:dancing: Welcome, Kevin!:bighello:

Well, here I was, softly crying myself to sleep every night because my favorite hunting story was over:cryingcry: - and suddenly it continues, from a totally unexpected corner.:dancing: Welcome, Kevin!:bighello:

yeah but timbear its been 4 days and nothing else........hope you will be ok and can keep going till we get the next installment ;):laughing:

Well, if you guys are REEEEAAALLLLYYY persistent maybe you can get Kevin to post up about his very first kill in preparation for Africa!

:laughing:

yeah but timbear its been 4 days and nothing else........hope you will be ok and can keep going till we get the next installment ;):laughing:

Guess I'll just have to eat some concrete and harden up...:wink2:

think you will have to..as kevin isnt being very forthcoming with his installments :dozingoff:

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Didn't I tell you guys something about an ENGINEER telling a story? :dancing:

Hey Rob, what a great tale! Thank you for the kind words and looking forward to you coming back in May.
:)
Dave

wow!!!! all in all, that was great! as if I was there with you! I laughed hard about the bit of the eland and not wanting one! hahahaha. good stuff! great story, great times, great animals and great people!

@rnovi thanks for a great hunt report.
Kevin is always on my mind as the special "K" round is still on the bar . He is still a part of every toast , every commiseration of that one that got away and every celebration of that priority animal in the salt.
Thanks for letting us be a part of that.
Your friend

rnovi,

I don't know how I missed this. I just read the whole thread and what a story! Great writing and thank you for posting a fantastic report and photos. I look forward to reading more of your reports.

Mike

Thanks to @huntermn15 for posting on this report, otherwise I would have never discovered it.

@rnovi Thank you for an outstanding report- what a story! My wife and I are headed on our first safari this summer- this is a must-read post for her!

Enjoying this.

Great report and now I’m waiting on your next report in a couple of month! Thanks!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
markekcertifications

Latest profile posts

Nick BOWKER HUNTING SOUTH AFRICA wrote on EGS-HQ's profile.
Hi EGS

I read your thread with interest. Would you mind sending me that PDF? May I put it on my website?

Rob
85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.
Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you