So many Great Places to Hunt, and so little time

Ronnie G-Man

Reaction score
Member of
SCI, SCI Bowhunters, NAHC, Potawatomi Bowmen
Hunted
United States, Canada, Mexico, Australia, New Zealand, South Africa, and Namibia
I have been to Africa 4 times now. Namibia is a great place to hunt and vacation. So much to see and do.

Anybody have a favorite outfitter or place to visit?

Welcome to AH Ronnie G-Man! Namibia is an incredible place, when are you going back? Where is your favorite place and who is your favorite African outfitter? Looking forward to reading your post and having you share your knowledge with all of us. I see that you have been a member for a very long time, glad to have you on the posting side of the forum...

Oh man that's a tough one. My favorite trip of all time so far was with Andri Fox of Andri Fox Safaris. We hunted all over RSA and it was awesome. I went to Brazil in 2014 to the Amazon for peacock bass that was an incredible trip and we went with River Plate Anglers. Arkansas, Stutgart specifically, for ducks is an absolute blast if your a duck head like I am. I haven't been to Canada to hunt ducks yet but I don't see how it could possibly be any better. I have spent a lot of time on the gulf coast both inshore and offshore fishing for redfish, specks, snapper, mahi, mackerel, and Bonita that's a hoot too. I've had some enjoyable hunts and fly fishing trips in the mountain states though they really don't compare to hunting in Africa, I don't think anything does. This summer I'll be chasing roe deer in Romania so we'll see how that goes. I really enjoy hunting at home in Texas both on my place and others. At the end of the day I am happy as long as I'm outdoors with a gun,bow, or fishin rod in my hand.

Ive lived in South Africa all my life and have done hundreds of hunting trips to Zimbabwe, Mozambique, Zambia, Namibia and obviously South Africa. There is so much to see and you find gems out there when least expect it. So many great places and so little time is spot on!

Welcome to AH Ronnie, so little time, never enough money.....:E Crying:

^^ Pretty much sums it up for me

Welcome to AH Ronnie!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WaylonTova

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!