Snakes in April

some kind of monitor lizard, hes sinister looking but harmless, same as our goannas, just spew and piss all over you ,if threatened.
6 footer is a big lizard.

@bluey is that because they have been drinking too much fosters? :whistle:

Glad to see the comments about the Lizard. My PH and I were walking through some trees and I front of us were these two at first we thought it was a fight but didn't think they were aggressive took the camera and got the pictures. The bigger one was at least 6 feet long.View attachment 39988
Can anyone tell what was going on?

either they have just shared a meal
about to scrap
or fornicate
did they hang around long , or go their separate ways
most reptile are happy in each others company

@bluey is that because they have been drinking too much fosters? :whistle:

what is it with fosters , mate
only foriegners drink that crap,
I truly don't know one aussie that drinks it ......
personally my self ,id rather drink out od a muddy puddle....

the spewing and pissing is some kind of defence meachanism . don't know why they do it
just know I don't want them doing it on me ....
my youngest son will play with them , I just look at them and we go our separate ways

Hunted North of Kimberley in Mid/Late May.... saw 2 snakes. 1 black mamba & 1 cape cobra. So if you are going in April, depending upon where.... certainly possible. However, don't let it wig you out. When I go back, I am going in early May. Good Luck!

bluey
either they have just shared a meal
about to scrap
or fornicate
did they hang around long , or go their separate ways
most reptile are happy in each others company

After taking a couple pictures we gave them a wide berth and continued hunting. They were still there when I looked back.
Bhfs300

I just ran into this puff adder last week in the Cape.

IMG_0270.jpg

what is it with fosters , mate
only foriegners drink that crap,
I truly don't know one aussie that drinks it ......
personally my self ,id rather drink out od a muddy puddle....

so knew you were going to say that as its standard aussie .......some :E Upside Down: must have drunk it to get it started off..........

the spewing and pissing is some kind of defence meachanism . don't know why they do it

thought you would as i always thought it was standard aussie procedure overseas.......:E Head Scratch:..........:E Rofl::E Lol::E Big Grin::D Beers::D Cheers:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bkNen

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross