Small family owned hunting farms

316africa

Reaction score
Deals & offers
Member of
Hunted
us, ontario canada, new brunswick can
Hi folks. I consider myself a quiet longbow hunter who prefers small family owned hunting farms. I am not a trophy hunter.i would love to take the African tiny 10 with my longbow.any information anyone has on a small hunting farm in South Africa or namibia would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

Welcome to AH 316africa! Looking forward to your participation.

There are plenty of family owned farms in RSA and Namibia.
Not sure what you are after.
The tiny ten are quite a speciality and they are spread over southern Africa.

Welcome to AH.

Welcome to AH, for the tiny 10, you going to need to travel to several different areas, brilliant challenge to set your sights on.

Welcome to AH! It is a great site, glad to have you here.

Have fun planning, welcome to the posting side!

Hi

I am not a outfitter but I can put you in touch with one that has a couple of small family style farms that he hunts on.

Cheers,

Welcome to AH sir!

Welcome to AH!

Welcome to AH !

Hi

I am not a outfitter but I can put you in touch with one that has a couple of small family style farms that he hunts on.

Cheers,
. Hi sir. Sorry for the late response. I would love to get in touch with those small operations. Thank you for your help sir. Christopher

Welcome and good luck with the old struggle stick! Especially on the tiny ten!

Hi folks. I consider myself a quiet longbow hunter who prefers small family owned hunting farms. I am not a trophy hunter.i would love to take the African tiny 10 with my longbow.any information anyone has on a small hunting farm in South Africa or namibia would be greatly appreciated. Thanks
Try " Die Keiller " website...We hunted twice with them..Namibia . Try Ortwin Von Gosler there..

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lepani

Latest profile posts

Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!