Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
NWTF, TTHA, DU
Hunted
LIMPOPO
To say I am excited about my trip to South Africa would be a great understatement. This website is absolutely a unbelievable wealth of knowledge. This has contributed to my anticipation of "THE TRIP" in so many ways I couldn't begin to describe.

The stories and photos I can not stop reading and flipping through the photo galleries.

Like many I have dreamed of this hunt for my entire life. As a child watching Mutchual of Omaha and other various shows built this dream in me. To one day travel to a exotic place and hunt. Stories of Rossevel exploring the wilds of Africa always intrigued me and added to this fever.

I have not been a member of this site long but it has become my favorite one to visit. I wish I would have found it a long time ago and I to could already have a report in the log books.

I hope to possibly be able to give back some of what I have learned upon my return trip. And stand firm in my belief that the sportsmen of the world are the greatest group of human beings there is. I would like to thank you all for the well wishes on my hunt and the welcome I have received in this forum.

Welcome to your new addiction, we here on AH are your enablers! (y)

So some details of where you're going and what you're after would help in the process of deepening this new problem of yours!

You will have to join a support group when you get up in the morning and turn on the computer and your home page is Africahunting.com and you have to check out all the new post just to see what everyone was up to for the last 9 hours that you were in bed.

Welcome to your new addiction, we here on AH are your enablers! (y)

So some details of where you're going and what you're after would help in the process of deepening this new problem of yours!
Phil I will be on a plains game hunt of course #1 being a Kudu. Included in the package is a bw,impala, and blesbok but I'm sure I will add to that. The Kudu is a add on. I hope to be able to take most with my bow while my wife will hunt with a rifle.

Pay your taxes when you get back.
Hunting report with lots of photos.

Welcome and enjoy your dream coming true.

Phil I will be on a plains game hunt of course #1 being a Kudu. Included in the package is a bw,impala, and blesbok but I'm sure I will add to that. The Kudu is a add on. I hope to be able to take most with my bow while my wife will hunt with a rifle.

Sounds great! Will be back in the hills of central AZ trying to get another elk with my bow.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ekaterina Lobach North Fork Bullets

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!