Show Off Those Trophies!

Thank you sir! Are you an outfitter in Texas?

Yes sir, I am in Turkey Texas and am the owner/operations manager of the Rockin G Ranch Llc

Yes sir, I'm trying to not get to carried away. I figure a leopard hunt is going to cost about 30000 with airfare, tips, taxidermy, etc.... A good plains game bow hunt I figure would be 20000 or less out the door. My problem is that my appetite far exceeds my pocket book. A sable croc combo is another thing I have really been considering. Maybe even sable, croc, hippo. It drives me nuts because I want one of everything lol.
I just booked a leopard hunt in Namibia for this coming September ( my first trip to Africa also) after a lot of research I booked what I believe to be a very good leopard hunt for 17K. Excluding air fare. I too thought it would cost 28-30k and it can. But with research it can be done under 20 and of course without taxidermy.

That's a smokin deal. Who are u going with?

Johnnyblues you are going to need a bigger room! Wow great looking trophies sir.

Than
Johnnyblues you are going to need a bigger room! Wow great looking trophies sir.
Thank you, working on that, looking to relocate in a few years. Looking at Georgia we can get a lot more house than there than here in NY for the price. Waiting to get a little closer to retirement age. (Really doing it for a bigger trophy room but don't tell my wife);)

I hear you man!

Hopefully you guys realise how lucky you are to have such beautiful homes and trophy rooms. I am currently waiting for our first African trophies to be shipped and wondering where the hell I am going to put them. Ha ha Currently only have my elk and dall's ram in the house. My european goats and boars tusks have to stay in the shed as the bride demands.

image.jpg
Good to wake up to each morning though.

Last edited by a moderator:
That's a beautiful elk. Thanks for sharing.

that is a nice elk troy, did you get him with your bow ?

when are you gunna do a hunting report ??????

cool
so all you should have to do is copy and paste it on here. bud
its been a bit lean on hunting reports of late,just weight loss and big muscles , and a variety of other useless shit hunter don't need ...........

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
VEXCatheri

Latest profile posts

Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!