Show Off Those Trophies!

Spectacular trophy room sir, I m sure you are quite proud.

Here's my taxidermy... Outstanding!
watermark.php

watermark.php

watermark.php

watermark.php

watermark.php

watermark.php

watermark.php

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the kind replies. These are my best from 45 years of hunting. I was lucky enough to have grown up in Colorado, and moved to Montana back when we could still draw tags.

Except for the Buffalo and 3 Texas exotics, all of the American animals (including the Alaskan caribou) I got on DIY hunts on public land.

The main trophy room is a 30'x35' addition that I added on to my house about 25 years ago. I never thought that I would run out of wall space there.

The pedestals are "winter projects" that I made out of cherry and oak. The pedestals for the zebra and sable have panels covered with pieces of the back skins from those animals.

I'm waiting for my taxidermist to mount another dozen African and New Zealand animals

buffybr, classy set-up, it looks very professional and sharp!(y)

Buffybr you have a great trophy room! Congrats on all the great hunts.

Johnnyblues the bears are super cool!

or he taught that Bison to cook.
It's all fun and games until you have to put out a flaming bison!
Great trophy rooms guys! I love seeing stuff like this!

This post makes me want to cry. :notworthy: I'm now thinking my few trophies are looking incredibly lonely. :( I have so far to go to catch up with y'all. And my bucket list just got so much longer. Awe.....hell with the bucket list. My hand got tired from writing. I need to stop messing around and just get out there and hunt more! If my family and their needs would just cooperate. I think the only way I'm going to get any hunting done is to run away from home where they can't find me. :ROFLMAO:

This post makes me want to cry. :notworthy: I'm now thinking my few trophies are looking incredibly lonely. :( I have so far to go to catch up with y'all. And my bucket list just got so much longer. Awe.....hell with the bucket list. My hand got tired from writing. I need to stop messing around and just get out there and hunt more! If my family and their needs would just cooperate. I think the only way I'm going to get any hunting done is to run away from home where they can't find me. :ROFLMAO:
Awe, I feel for you. Balancing family needs and hunting isn't always easy, I know I have been doing it for over 40 years. You just have to get your priorities straightened out and go hunting more!

You can always run away from home and take the family with you. That's what I had to do with my trip to Africa this summer. That being said I can't think of any other people in the world I want to be with me when I finally make my life dream come true.

Gizmo, that is an impressive trophy room but I can only wonder what it will look like in a few years when you have taken a few Afican safaris.

I would be willing to take bets that your upcoming trip to the Dark Continent will not be your last!

Gizmo, that is an impressive trophy room but I can only wonder what it will look like in a few years when you have taken a few Afican safaris.

I would be willing to take bets that your upcoming trip to the Dark Continent will not be your last!
Thank you. God willing I hope this is the first of many trips to Africa. Truth be told I'm already tring to plan my second trip right now!

Hey ya'll post some more trophies. Collections big and small we wanna see them all.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elisabeth1

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross